March 28, 2024, 11:25:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Phone Verified Leads  (Read 6434 times)
Bill Tannar

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2014, 11:06:07 AM »

Preparing to buy a 100 pack of leads from gdi and will call each one. Has anyone had any success with these?

I have spoken with many members in the past that weren't that thrilled however they all did nothing with them other than auto emails that go out.

Seems way easier way to build than teaching marketing. I'll then move each new sale under last sale and use that info as part of my close. Thoughts or comments???
Jose Palomino1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 12:28:58 PM »

I'll then move each new sale under last sale and use that info as part of my clos Huh?   What did you mean with this?

The easy way to get referrals:  http://goo.gl/91e6vJ
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: