March 28, 2024, 03:27:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We can walk through all your daily challenges!  (Read 7678 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: March 30, 2015, 09:54:22 AM »

WOW!

I have been with GDI family for over 10 years and growing. How about you? There are 86,400 seconds in each day. I make sure to remind myself every morning of this. May this day be one you get great insight on how to use GDI properly.

What is GDI?

Good questions and one we would be honored to walk each one through. You must be shown what GDI is with visual and audio. That is done very nice. We have tutorials and lots more tools to educate you. Also, amazing people eager to walk you through each daily challenge.

You may want to start by understanding. Being solo, may have gotten you this far. Yet, in business as in live. No one travels this journey alone. You may feel like that at times. Yet, everyone of us, needs others to grow. Just a word to caution you.

Now, just take your time and please, this is not a race. This is a lifetime journey and I will never get tired of bringing this to anyone's attention.

Contact me when you are serious about moving forward. Hey, today or five years from now. I will still be a part of GDI family. I learned how to use GDI in my daily operations of my real company. Also, in my personal life helping people understand the truth about our industry. More on this once I meet you and find something in common.

Enjoy learning all about GDI. The rest will fall in place.

Humbly,

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 11:37:35 AM »

Hello GDI family!

Listen up. You may want to take the first step before giving up on GDI. I have been here for so many years. Watch people comeback all the time. Yet, never understanding what to do and how to use GDI for prospering.

You may be one of those people. No worries. Just start right now a new beginning of learning something each day. Yes, work and no excuses. No one should expect this to be easy. Everyone would be doing it?

Why not learn how to setup your profile within GDI forum. At the same time. Contact me prior if you sponsor and upline never made contact to support your growth.

Point: No monies except for GDI monthly should be asked of you. You have not even learn the basics. How in the world to you expect to learn how to make GDI support your source of revenue.

Let us accept everyone has people supporting their growth. No matter who they are. That is the only way to become what you have visioned. Get that right and the rest will be simple.

Contact me today!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 12:36:46 PM »

Hello everyone!

I thought to open this link up one more time. Such a wonderful response for people who really want to learn how to apply GDI to their situation. Let me walk you through it. Now, I understand you may not have been in touch with anyone. Your sponsor and upline just will not help.

If that is you situation. Then, look below and allow me to walk you through everything. No money for this support. I live to serve only those who reach out. I do not bite, so make it a point to email me. That is the fast way. If you choose to respond here. It takes 24-48 hours before I can read what you need help with. Then, you will have to wait another 24-48 hours to read me, just saying please email and then we can communicate face to face. No cost and share my screen to have you see what to do within GDI. Also, setup everything within 15 minutes. That is the daily max I can give to anyone.

I have a huge lifetime Selfless project. A school we established. Now, developing an Academy for displaced children. I love it and giving everything time and God given talent. It empowers me to see growth and energy in the right places. Sorry, I seem to drift every time I share about my cause.

Contact me today. We will have you on your way in no time. You will know how to navigate through every part of GDI platform. You will have your site built and a few pre-established departments done. You did not know about that?

Love giving new yet old information. Most people only focus on quick money and never understand. It is value for you learning and earning. Than just focusing on getting GDI Bonuses and wasting your free trail period.

The trail period gives you more days than needed. To accomplish establishing your GDI foundation and lunching your business the right way. This is not about recruiting? You do not get paid for bringing anyone in. It is about know everything GDI, and most people will never find out. Not unless they reach out for support. Putting pride and false driven greed, in their way of going for everything. The right way and knowledge that will stay with you for a lifetime.

That is what GDI has and will give you when you find your rhythm. We will walk you through everything and you will have your unique rhythm prior to the end. Love it and live it.

If you do not get this. You will stop and give up after one day. Once the free period is done. Would you not want to be ready for growth? You can not grow without a foundation. Just like none of us would walk without support? It is not different.

You language doesn't matter. Just tell me what it is and we will still work through it. There are too many translation tools for free we use. So, speaking a sentence with you watching while listening. You will understand even though everyone in the world. Understands basic English. Yet, feel more comfortable when dealing with these things and money. To speak and operate in their feel comfortable language. Well, if you are always wanting to be comfortable. You will never accomplish much.

Contact me when you get sick and tired of being sick and tired. Just to not give up, that is failure. GDI doesn't allow failures to even join!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: