April 16, 2024, 10:08:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help updating my Blog  (Read 3408 times)
Jose Palomino1

View Profile WWW
« on: February 06, 2015, 02:47:41 PM »

I sent a tiket, if any one can help me here I will appreciate

-----------------------------

Need help updating my Blog
I have problems accessing my Wordpress Blog
I tried to update to a new version automatique and now is block.
Can you restore like it was before?. Thanks.

The easy way to get referrals:  http://goo.gl/91e6vJ
J Drudge

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 09:03:46 AM »

Hi Jose, did you get any help on your blog question?

I've done a bit with Wordpress over the years, not the most experienced person, but I've had a few blogs.

Was this Wordpress update done through the Wordpress platform, or through GDI? I did notice that on GDI's website on the page that talks about the plugins that there are some issues with doing the Wordpress updates, likely you noticed that too.

To quote from their site...

"It has been brought to our attention that members who attempt to upgrade their WordPress blog from within their WordPress interface using the automated option are encountering issues with their websites and/or their WordPress login pages not displaying properly. Our technicians are working on a implementing a possible fix. We ask that current members refrain from upgrading their WordPress blogs using the automated option in order to avoid possible issues with their WordPress blogs. If you would like to upgrade your WordPress blog to the latest version, you may still do so via FTP. For instructions on how to go about updating your blog manually, please visit http://codex.wordpress.org/Updating_WordPress#Manual_Update. "

Thanks

Jeff

jeffreydrudge.ws

Thanks,

Jeff Drudge

For a simple, free way to learn
to market yourself...
Get My Free Training
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: