March 28, 2024, 08:48:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I must be BLIND? How do I start Building my Website..I went there but how to sta  (Read 5755 times)
Cruz_R

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2015, 11:23:52 AM »

I want to start building my website and I went to BuildWebsite link and it took me to SITEBUILDER......but I don't see a link or a button that will get me started on what I want to do.   I MUST BE BLIND OR STUPID....help please
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 09:51:25 AM »

I want to start building my website and I went to BuildWebsite link and it took me to SITEBUILDER......but I don't see a link or a button that will get me started on what I want to do.   I MUST BE BLIND OR STUPID....help please

Welcome , to our GDI family.

Yes, it only takes 3-5 minutes to navigate through setup. When, properly walked through. I would be honored to do so. Just contact via below preferred method. I will get you right through each step. That is if you have already exhusted all attempts to get with your whole upline. That is just the proper way.

Just reach out to me today. I will make contact with you and get you in the right direction. That goes for each and everyone of you out here. Just contact me day or night. I love to make sure people have their foundations in place. The first step is setup of all the tools GDI has to offer.

This contact from you is something I can look forward to.

Humbly,

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 09:51:25 AM »

Just wanted to give everyone a tip!

Love saving time and not repeating stuff. That is just the way to work this GDI situation you find yourself in. Make sure to learn how to navigate. That goes for everyone. Go to the main member's area. One the right side, you will see several access points.

Learn them all. That will save you lots of questions. Which will be answered by you putting in the work, as we say.

Well, good learning and navigation.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
JHenry2

Am hearing impaired and cant do voice or audio!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 09:51:25 AM »

HI Cruz

Try use other web browser and see if that works.  Sometimes browsers dont always work with sitebuilder and it did happened to me before when not appear right so I use other browser and it seems ok.

Hope it helps!

Smiley
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2015, 11:37:35 AM »

HI Cruz

Try use other web browser and see if that works.  Sometimes browsers dont always work with sitebuilder and it did happened to me before when not appear right so I use other browser and it seems ok.

Hope it helps!

Smiley

Cruz, I noticed you keep leaving and returning? Hey, do not feel bad.

I can see hundreds of people doing the same. Everyone comes in with "Puppy Eyes" as I call it. No knowledge and no guidence. Just jumped into something that was shinny and sounds great. A quick way to riches, right?

Well, let us be the ones to bring you to earth. The only people who get rich quickly is no one. Get that and you can begin to take the first step within GDI. No more going back and forth. Stop jumping and land already.

Make sure you first try to exhuste all efforts in making contact with everyone in your upline. Do not understand anything I jsut said. Well make sure to look in the member's main area for your upline. You will see your Sponsor and Upline listened. Most are not in your country. No worries.

When and if they are not making contact with you. Then, contact me from below. I will walk you through from beginning to end on setup using GDI as the core part of your foundation. That will support your source of revenue growth. No kidding.

May you re-read everything I just said to get it right. Break it down. A little here and a little there. Pause and thing about it. Then, take action and contact me.

My heart hurts everyday someone gives up. That is failure and can be avoided. We all need people around that have a core passion to help others. Doing selfless acts of kindness. Not for money yet for the pleasure and honor received. Using your time and God given talents for others benefits. You will reap so much in return. Yet, do it for the good of the action of helping. Bringing hope in other's lives.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: