March 29, 2024, 02:17:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The three executive activities to grow this funding source!  (Read 8186 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 02, 2014, 07:51:47 AM »

You have to understand what under our industry and not focus on various methods. If you do not understand this, you will continue to accomplish nothing?

Types of methods: MLM/Affiliate which is based on money and the greed of it. This is the old method from back in the 30's from Amway and Tupperware. Yes, it is still used for all companies. Most of us who had the opportunity to get in then. Made a killing with no rules and only ethical activities. Where the way myself and a few have made it work. Those who learn to use the internet later. Made all the people, believe in anything. Hey, I can write my perception on any subject during a given week. That most popular blogs are speaking about. More new people looking to make that first connection to create a online funding source. Be appealing enough to have everyone give me $14.95 and make a killing. Then, setup a nothing page writing a nothing bull crap storing. That is what makes our industry hard to find a real group to be a part of.

You should know it takes time and you will have to invest in your ongoing education and self. After you learn the three things needed to succeed in anything you love to do. Make it a funding source you can be proud of. Then, you can invest onetime a money amount to start a real business. That is how it is done.

Knowing no one can make it happen alone. What is it you need to get stared prior to making money? How long will it take to start getting you investment back? Who can you trust?

These are the question to be answered next week.

Contact me for clarity and I will guide you all the way. GDI is the first and only solution to start your foundation. Setup of pre-established departments for you global company. You have to change the way you see things. You are no longer a normal person. You are more than just a worker bee, per say. You are entering a world that more people will never make a dime.

I and more of us here. Can and will work with you. Get with your sponsor and ask those questions.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 04:44:24 PM »

I wanted to wish everyone A happy New Year!

This is the end and beginning of a new dawn. You can achieve everything you imagine. You just have to pick a starting point. Do something new each day!

Enjoy and let us communicate more. Reach out if you need help. We can walk through all challenges. Hey, it is free and fun when done right.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 11:46:29 AM »

Hello GDI gathering!

I had stopped posting on this thread based on no replies? How is this so, would be only answered by the thousands who read it. How long will it take for everyone to understand. Without interaction you will never learn anything.

Let me be the first to ask questions and learn as my hunger will only grow in the right areas for me to mature. Stop drinking milk as we say. Only babies do that?

So, look around at each thread in our forum and get involved. Even a wise man learns?

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 04:40:43 PM »

This is your time and choice. Now what are you doing?

No one has even completed your profile. Why?

Hey, people visit who are not even in GDI. They are looking for someone who is active and can help walk them through their daily challenges. That person, should be you. Yet, you have not learned to navigate through every area within this forum nor our "Main Member's Area".

Let us work together. It cost you nothing and you are paying each month to accomplish what?

Get with me soon.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 12:38:42 PM »

Hello, GDI family!

I keep monitoring this forum to see how many people take advantage of all the support within GDI. No cost for a lifetime of support. You can quite or get serious with the first right choice. No more spending on other location. They, have nothing to do with your core passion.

May I share with you. How, just focusing on first, building your foundation with GDI as the core part. Then, allow me to walk you through how just sharing what you love to do with others. Will produce amazing results.

No one knows you? That is your problem. We will walk through all your daily challenges on your time.

I use my time and God given talents. To walk people through challenges. This is my core passion, to serve all who ask. You have not received because you did not ask?

Respectfully,
Brotherbill

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 10:43:35 AM »

Welcome all

Please note we will only be posting in one new location to keep it moving forward. All questions and request for support reach out anytime to me directly. I have faith in all you who put yourself to daily challenges.

Knowledge is only gain through experience. Now without and end you can get a free walk through in GDI foundational areas. Hey, you could never walk prior to crawling. How in the world just looking at forum issues and playing around would you believe to have anything enhanced just because you joined our GDI Family is not enough. You have to put in the work which is simple. Just allow this passionate person to walk you through all GDI. Then, perception of application will manifest.

Just Saying...

GrinWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2020, 10:43:35 AM »

This is the only location that is live and active daily....all you need with support and never additional cost. Do not waste time without first visiting this thread and getting things done right the first time...

Just Saying...

GrinWilliam

Here is the only thread with hands on support, free no limitation and no time limit.

http://talk.ws/index.php?PHPSESSID=147936e6aac10c98a1f1c878005d2fbe&topic=15252.0

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2021, 11:35:23 AM »

Let's Have More Action vs Talk

Come each month we post and continue to be one of many who are consistent in supporting those. Willing to stop wasting their time and money with old perception. Chasing money vs making a difference with supporting people and companies globally.

You commit to allow us in investing in you. Our Efforts, Resources and Money in you, the person. We will walk you through all of GDI so your clarity will allow you to know GDI, like other locations are tools. You can't make money marketing others tools. Nevertheless, you can with using them on each person and company based their unique needs.

When you are ready to do this the right way. Never paying a dime for real hands on support. Then, take action and complete our "Commitment" document which is symbolic. It will allow us to create a quick support profile of yours. Then, send you a invitation to meet one on one. We call it "Strategy" sessions. They are only 15 minutes. We walk through and take action vs talk talk and hype without results.

The cost is 15 minutes of your life. We will make it worth much more and a lifetime of free support. So, stop reading tap link. Get action-data activity. Then, we take it from there. No sales of products yes you have a real company we will develop. We will walk you through services you will supply.

No phone calls list building junk? This is real and about time it is being offered only those who are ethical and hungry to get this right the first time commit. Below complete our "Commitment" document. Then, get ready for amazing journey!

https://forms.gle/JbLcdEYqMZ4tteru7

You will receive an invitation without and end date. Pick day and time and meet me one on one. You will never every regret this starting today! No money is ever involved this is a lifetime of free resources, investing in you is our focus. Simple!

Gratitude,
 Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2021, 04:12:52 PM »

Hello Guest and Others...

Well it's been an exciting week and vast people, communities and companies worldwide. Have reached out for support in their operations. We always seek people to help with support services. Did you know that GDI is a foundational tool?

There is always room for anyone to contact me personally. We can chat for 15 minutes and see how my company and self can serve you with GDI as your foundation. I will be honored in earning a few minutes of your time. Our support is free never accept money for it!

Take your time and never give up with hope. We can do all things together. Never stop visualizing a future without limits. My hope is that all ethical ideas manifest in your life. If at all you decide to allow me to earn your acceptance of support. Contact me from below information.

Enjoy this amazing day!
Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: