March 28, 2024, 02:15:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop over analyzing stuff?  (Read 13860 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: August 29, 2014, 03:06:59 PM »

Why we as people, believe that once something is learned. We have to, try to figure out. How to duplicate, the end results. By creating, a whole new method of activities? Crazy...

It is madness. I see and listen to people doing this with everything. We have a natural need to be the first and excited to feel that we are? That is madness. If something works, just accept it and move on. If you do not like something, do not get involved.

Of course we are only talking about the people who are online, for creating a real ethical funding source. Not, people who are online to complete research and play games.

Now, reading is required which allot of us older people do not like much. Only if it is for personal development?Hey, that is what everything about our industry, is. For personal development. So, there should not be a day that we, are not in a book. Listening to an audio book from the library. Just about anything to educate yourself more, on our industry. Not the methods of marketing.

There is a huge wave of people learning the correct way to connect with people. It is natural and fun. You have to get back to the time when you allowed yourself to imagine things. You see things in your own perception. Makes daily conversations, even with a stranger, exciting. That is the natural way to network. You learn about fascinating people from around the world. You learn what they see as their future and vision. Then, you can naturally help them achieve it without an agenda. If you look to make new connection. Becoming friends. Learning about their lives and family. Their passions and causes. You will notice a huge difference in your personal growth. You company will grow naturally also.

More on this next week. Just try to take a step forward and start using you imagination.

I want everyone to get free education on our industry. Then, return here with a positive attitude. If you then, can not still. Get with your sponsor or upline. Then, and only then call me right away. If I do not answer. Leave you full name and tell me "I am ready to get it right". Then, leave you number I can call and time best with days. I will personally return that call and get started.

No one gets left alone!

Always, Faithful

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 04:44:24 PM »

I always check the forum to see if anyone gains the courage to interact. Hey, this forum is for your benefit. Use it wisely and you will not have issued understanding how to make GDI work for your given situation. Not all of us are the same. We are very unique.

GDI is here to support your personal and business needs. Ask how?

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 08:16:57 AM »

I can not share this one thing enough. If you do not make people aware that you exist. Nothing within GDI support. Will ever help you accomplish much?

May you find, pausing and think a little. Please, if anything. Get your profile with your correct full name and contact information. Two things will happen. You will be able to receive contact from real people. Also, be seen as a real person who will remain transparent.

It is not about how many people you can walk through entering GDI? It is about value. Making sure each person has an attached need for GDI tools. That is the only way you will gain continued revenue from GDI. It will not happen overnight. So, just get that through your mind.

We can work together in accomplishing what you visioned. Just make sure you take time to contact your upline, first. Then, you can call up on me.

Note: GDI takes 24-48 hours to post your questions and such. There is a delay in viewing anything you message. Even, leaving a reply within the forum. So, make sure if you need real fast support. Use my other method of contact.

Real-time results will add to your growth within GDI and goals. Each milestone is worth celebrating.

May we find time to connect soon.

Brotherbill

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
TomRodgers

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »

Why we as people, believe that once something is learned. We have to, try to figure out. How to duplicate, the end results. By creating, a whole new method of activities? Crazy...

It is madness. I see and listen to people doing this with everything. We have a natural need to be the first and excited to feel that we are? That is madness. If something works, just accept it and move on. If you do not like something, do not get involved.

Of course we are only talking about the people who are online, for creating a real ethical funding source. Not, people who are online to complete research and play games.

Now, reading is required which allot of us older people do not like much. Only if it is for personal development?Hey, that is what everything about our industry, is. For personal development. So, there should not be a day that we, are not in a book. Listening to an audio book from the library. Just about anything to educate yourself more, on our industry. Not the methods of marketing.

There is a huge wave of people learning the correct way to connect with people. It is natural and fun. You have to get back to the time when you allowed yourself to imagine things. You see things in your own perception. Makes daily conversations, even with a stranger, exciting. That is the natural way to network. You learn about fascinating people from around the world. You learn what they see as their future and vision. Then, you can naturally help them achieve it without an agenda. If you look to make new connection. Becoming friends. Learning about their lives and family. Their passions and causes. You will notice a huge difference in your personal growth. You company will grow naturally also.

More on this next week. Just try to take a step forward and start using you imagination.

I want everyone to get free education on our industry. Then, return here with a positive attitude. If you then, can not still. Get with your sponsor or upline. Then, and only then call me right away. If I do not answer. Leave you full name and tell me "I am ready to get it right". Then, leave you number I can call and time best with days. I will personally return that call and get started.

No one gets left alone!

Always, Faithful

OK I need to retrain my brain.
How to I start over in building my site?
I want to build my site but seems nothing is working.
Keep getting plugin errors.

WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2020, 04:06:47 PM »

Welcome Guest and New GDI Family

Yes, that is the true question based on all the research within this forum. Daily I watch all the trends and it shows people are wasting time and money with purchasing outside lists, telephone resources, etc...They do not work, based on people will join and never stay. They have no leadership willing to walk them through all of GDI first, then help them learn how to apply that wisdom to their unique life and needs. We have resolved this issue and you benefit without paying anything for our support. Nice, we believe in GDI and use it for vast years. Now you can also and not have to pay us one dime. No more excuses with explanations.

There is and always has been one true proven and no monetary (Money) cost to getting people to know what you offer and how to work with you. That is simply "Word Of Mouth" which is proven the most effective natural method of Advertising.

Companies pay my company tons to get their message across to vast areas they decided to target. Hey, they waste money with other methods. Nevertheless, I walk them through our way, the true GDI way and approaching people with earning their consideration is the best practice.

Now, if you are a GDI family member and desire to get this right the  first time. After you have exhausted all attempts to have your people who convinced you with all the hype about their vast knowledge in business. Well, no you can't get them to help you make it right? Contact me by completing what we call a "Commitment" document.

Think of it as a method we use to make sure you can follow easy steps. The ability and hunger you have is focused without Vanity, Greed and Fear. That is the old method to get people to purchase worthless stuff and being here you must have had years of falling for the next shining thing?

Well, GDI is not anything you have imagined. No matter your degrees and experience selling others products/procedures...

My company and self, invest in people like yourself. We invest our resources, money and efforts in you. It's about time someone believes in you without a hidden agenda. That is us!

Just complete our form and I will personally be accountable for walking you through all of GDI with my determination and commitment. You will awaken strategic awareness in how GDI will be applied to your life. Each person since GDI conception. Never will have the same usage for GDI. So, think of it as a tool to shape as you vision your future self.

Come let us walk through an amazing journey of wonder. While you receive the overflow of favor in needed areas of your life.

My only agenda is to earn your acceptance in considering allowing me to be held accountable for your manifestation of a future without lacking basic needs and establishing something to help others achieve greatness as you will.

Come let us enjoy without any rush...this invitation to me is open for a lifetime. Nothing worthwhile is rushed. Please complete your due diligence on people and companies prior to being involved with them. Just go to LinkedIn and place my full name William Earl Amis, Jr. III and research my ethical years and honorable service.

Then, return to complete this form and I will be sent a message to contact you...Making the right choice at the beginning is critical and will save you years of disappointment.

Gratitude,
 Roll EyesWilliam
Here to complete the “Commitment” form.
https://forms.gle/y1pBQxvopyimmchx6

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: