April 19, 2024, 12:46:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekly Superstars Bonus Contest question!  (Read 3321 times)
Jason_Briddick

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2014, 12:57:22 PM »

Hey everyone!

i just have a quick Weekly Superstars Bonus Contest question really, i did search just to make sure no one had already asked this.  ok everything on the info page of the contest rules etc etc makes complete sense and ive have currently 5 people that want to give this a go, now the only thing im a little unsure about is where "If a new signup is found to be registered by a person or entity with a current or former financial interest in another GDI account, the signup will not count as credit towards any of our bonus contests."

what i get from that is that if a sign-up already has an account with GDI he will not count towards the bonus,  but one thing i did want to ask is if a sign-up has had an account once before but that account is no longer active for what every reason, will he be able to count towards the bonus? or is that what the former financial interest part mean?

i hope this makes sense to some one!! lol
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 01:20:51 PM »

Hello Jason,

That is correct and it's exactly what it means. If any of your referrals have or had a previous GDI account regardless of status (active, inactive or deactivated), they will NOT count towards the weekly bonus. Only NEW GDI customers will count and qualify you towards the weekly bonus.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: