March 28, 2024, 06:21:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to solve wordpress login page problem  (Read 3713 times)
Mohd Shafie Muhamad

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2014, 11:19:50 AM »

Dear all,

Could you help me to retrieve my wordpress login page since it is not working after new wp theme installed using automated version. Please advise if there is a way to reset the page so I could gain access to my blog as usual.
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 03:23:52 PM »

This is something you should talk to support with.

In the GDI member's area click on 'Request Support' at the bottom left of the page.

There you can choose the appropriate option and get someone who knows how to help.

Good luck!

Vincent R. Parker
RobertCable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 08:49:19 AM »

Hi

I had the same problem with not being able to login to wordpress. While waiting for a response from support I was clicking around looking for answers. What I realized is that the wp login does not support upper case letters in your password. If you use your same GDI password and simply enter it all in lower case letters it should work.

Hope this helps!

http://www.alternativeincomeresource.ws
Roger D

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 10:17:26 AM »

Robert,

Thanks so much...that worked for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: