March 28, 2024, 04:44:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2013!!!  (Read 66638 times)
C De jesus

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2013, 08:48:10 AM »

Hi I need to know if turning on all the services n wordpress,gallery,forums,etc in learning bonus will do for me to complete that step?
S_Nieberg

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 28, 2013, 09:36:44 AM »

thank you all people ,for the support here.

My name is Stef Nieberg,i'm from the netherlands
and speaky very poor English,so sorry for that.

I'm in a great team now for about 4 day's and already have 12
in my downline so it's going nicely :-)

I will try to help others also,iff i'm abble to.

bye and goodluck with the program to all of you.

Stef
J_Norfleet

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 28, 2013, 09:36:50 AM »

Hello my name is Jamaur. I am 27 years young and I enjoy meeting new people. Professionally I am a network marketer and have been for a year and a half now. I have a background in the automobile industry and am a certified auto mechanic. Currently I am enjoying all of the benefits of my primary company as well as what GDI is offering me right now. Feel free to connect with me as I would love to learn about you as well.
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: November 25, 2013, 04:14:04 PM »

I would like to say Hello to all new member of our GDI family. We are honored to have you sharing your lifetime journey that begins with learning the foundations that GDI is the core part of.

Please, before you free time within GDI is expired. Get over the hype and glamour so we can get seriously busy. I look forward in helping with must that.

Please, understand watch all the videos withing GDI and get that profile completed. Hey, take a look at mine and then duplicate. If there is anything please get with you sponsor on day one and upline. If no contact or interaction is accomplished. Do not give up just look at my profile and email me to request for our lifetime of free support. You will have everything of the fundamentals GDI has and establish you solid foundation. All within one week if you are committed and focused. You have to make the choice to get serious not busy.

Talk soon and we are just right hear to help so never quit based on that would mean you failed. We do not accept failure in our GDI family here. Learn from us who have been here since the beginning times and still remain active. That is a person you want to walk you through the areas to use in GDI.

Take charge of your life and make things happen with being one with unyielding courage. Determine you are going to make this happen with all ethical actions and remaining transparent. Just take the first step.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
PariyaP

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2013, 09:35:30 AM »

I'm may. nice too meet you GDI and nice too meet you my friend in the word.

Love me. Love the world Happy Happy
Jean Spice

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 05, 2013, 12:56:02 PM »

Hey Guys and Gals,

My name is Jean Spice and joined today. 

I need to get started and build a website ASAP.  I did join two listbuilding websites recently.
HBridal

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 06, 2014, 07:36:12 AM »

Merry Christmas everybody  Smiley
www.website.ws/bridalhanger
www.bridalhanger ws
Palomino Jose

SUCCESS BEGINS IN YOUR MIND. Think as a Success

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 06, 2014, 07:36:12 AM »

I'm may. nice too meet you GDI and nice too meet you my friend in the word.

Love me. Love the world Happy Happy

Welcome to the forum.
Merry Christmas and happy New Year.
Palomino Jose

SUCCESS BEGINS IN YOUR MIND. Think as a Success

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 06, 2014, 07:36:12 AM »

Hey Guys and Gals,

My name is Jean Spice and joined today. 

I need to get started and build a website ASAP.  I did join two listbuilding websites recently.
Welcome to the forum Jean.
Merry Christmas and happy New Year.
RobertSpence

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 06, 2014, 07:36:12 AM »

Hello every one, Merry Christmas to you and your family and best of luck in GDI for the new year.
I have only recently joined GDI and am so very impressed with the programme. To date I have 2 people in my down-line and have done a lot of media contact via the internet.
I am on fire with this programme and I know it will work we work it.
Cheers ....... Bobby (Australia)    Grin
AdonisDowdy

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 06, 2014, 07:36:12 AM »

Hello! My name is Adonis Dowdy and I'm from Rossville, Ga USA. I just joined and I look forward to all the opportunity GDI has to offer!
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: January 06, 2014, 07:36:12 AM »

I am noticing more new members are lasting a week before not having any activities which is a huge change. I would first like to welcome each new person before you loose faith in your abilities to make GDI work as in your visions. You have awaken the Entrepreneurial Spirit and it will never sleep again.

Just get to learn what GDI is and how to make it work for your unique needs, desires and dreams. You have found the correct place to be the core part of a solid foundation which every business offline and online needs. This is the location that will be your virtual Operations if used correctly you to will gain insight on the fundamentals and be well on your way to a great adventure as we before your.

I say enjoy what live has to offer, keep exciting people around you and live a life of service between the time you are born until you ascend. Rich and poor we all end the same.

If you have failed at contacting your sponsor and upline to get some kind of real hands on support. Look no further than to make a meeting with me. We will be the first and last people who will give you real support and never leave you alone. This is your lifetime journey and we would love to ride it with you at never a cost for our support.

Listen, just take this with you as you learn to navigate through GDI. No other expense should there be besides GDI monthly until we, yes we have a chance to grow your inner members to the point that it will cost you nothing. Remember GDI is just on resource of revenue that will fund all your personal needs and business causes or projects. You just need to have someone walk you through how to have it done.

Finding your core passion is your job. Making everything grow from just sharing that passion is ours. We have done it for our families and will for yours. We call ourselves Global Family Partners and you are all welcome to become one of us, and it cost nothing except your serious desire to leave a real legacy.

Welcome again to GDI.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
J Handeland

Make Money @ Home

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: January 06, 2014, 07:36:12 AM »

Hello to all!!!
My name is Josh from San Diego California, and I am new to GDI.
I look forward to learning how to become successful in this journey.
Nice to meet everyone!

Josh Handeland
Make Money @ Home
http://handeland-consulting.ws
handeland.consulting (at) gmail (dot) com
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to: