April 17, 2024, 09:24:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask and I will walk you through the answer!~  (Read 7715 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 12, 2013, 12:46:48 PM »

Once a week I will place the answer as a navigational training. You ask me a question and leave your email with me. Then I will contact you with a time that is good for us to walk you through the answer. No question on growth personal and business will go without support.

This is something new I am doing to help more people who put their hopes into GDI and still have not been contacted by their upline nor sponsor. You will not be left alone.

Looking forward in making this work today!

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 09:18:35 AM »

I got a question : What is the first thing to do once joining GDI.

Answer:

1st thing is to watch all the videos and contact your sponsor and upline during the time you are learning to navigate through GDI.

Next is to setup your profile within this forum and if you do not know something ask you sponsor and upline. If they are not getting in touch with you. Then and only then reach out and we will be happy to support your growth. That is the proper way to build your foundation using GDI as the core part.

Word of caution. Never pay to for anything except the fee for GDI monthly until your members grow to the point that their is no other need for you to pay out of pocket.

Many people are making attempts to put new members through junk before even giving them real support. That has nothing to do with me or GDI. Remember you are responsible for every decision you make and the end results. You can not blame anyone nor GDI for you lack of understand what GDI is and how to use it for prosperity.

The more you learn each day the better things will become. You have to gain the fundamentals of a thing first. So, allow us to help with that as the starting point.

Talk soon.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 04:14:04 PM »

Think of your profile as the opening of how people will view you either as a professional with you stuff together. Or someone who just goes through motions without a clue of how to make this GDI thing work to their benefit.

We would love to see everyone in our GDI family succeed based on their own unique belief of what that is to them.

When has it been since you spoke with a real human being with knowledge of GDI fundamentals? Most have not had the honor of such a step in the right direction. We are just here waiting for you to exhaust all means to get with our sponsor and upline. If that fails do not give up, just get over to my profile and email me a message just tell me you want to do this the right way the first time.

Looking forward in spending sometime listening to you and your dreams. How to make them manifest is part of your foundation and personal development.

William

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 12:36:30 PM »

I got a call the other day and I had to direct a GDI member back to the main members area. You must make attempts to interact with your upline including your sponsor prior to contact me for free support. We do not allow ourselves to get in the way of your sponsor or upline.

They should be able to walk your through navigation within every area of GDI. The video which train you on the fundamentals. Then how to use GDI for what it was built for. This is the core part of a foundation that every business online or offline requires to operate correctly.

You have to be confident in your understanding of GDI prior to making contact with others to walk them through watching a video and getting started. You have to believe in GDI and become your best customer in using GDI for what it is, a core part of a foundation. This is just a part of what your sponsor and upline will walk you through.

Your hunger to enhance your lifestyle and others through GDI must be original. You can not fake this and it will show if you try to sell it. GDI can not be sold it must be experienced by you first. So, learn then share and that is all you do with GDI.

Let us get together if you can not interact with your sponsor and upline. Contact me by sending me your email.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 09:59:24 AM »

Please, when you feel GDI is not working for you due to lack of real support from your Upline. Never give up which just means to fail. Think of it as not being allowed and get in touch with me then!

Look you came in GDI looking for enhancement of some kind in your life. Most believe GDI is a business when actually it is not. Yes, GDI is not a business yet every business can use GDI for it's core part creating their solid foundation for a business.

You did not recruit anyone when all the hype was within your heart. Your excitement from watching that video is gone. You did not think it would take much effort to bring people in. Hey, it got you so excited when you watched one of our video's to take action. Yet, you jumped into something before you even completed due diligence on the company and the person who referred you to GDI.

OK, now you can get real and understand this is not a hobby or let me see if it works thing. It is a chance to establish the ground on which you will generate revenue based on your own efforts and our real support given only if you contact me and ask for help. You Upline has not responded. That is not an excuses on why GDI is not working. You are responsible to make it work by being of clarity to what GDI is and the proper way to make it work for your unique situation, desire and vision.

Make it today to gather your courage and take 100% responsibility for yourself by contacting me today. We will walk through the basics after you have viewed all our tutorials within our GDI member's area.

Hey, if you do not do this nothing will change and you will have no good end result. The next step is up to you?

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 10:07:06 AM »

This is a duplicate of another area that I created some helpful guidance. I would like to do my part in helping everyone in our GDI family so please take a look through the link below. I look forward in serving you if you ever have a need of support through one of your daily challenges. This would be an honor and what I have a passion for. Serving others without a cost and giving them the hope, empowerment that was given me many years ago. This helped me accomplished so much for others and that is how my life is formed. A real life of serving others without cost!

There is always those who would love to dream while we are helping them face reality now. They leave our support they thing, with bad attitudes based on their wrong thinking of someone doing the work for them. You can not put a time on what will happen and when. What happens to others has nothing to do with if they will even work for you. You have to believe in what your doing and it has nothing to do with who is mentoring. You are responsible to learn and grow by your actions which you can never give up. If you love what you do, there is not stopping.

Take a look:

http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=14945.0

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2014, 11:54:32 AM »

I am not going to repeat myself here. I have a location within the forum which is going to take this area's place. I will be back after tomorrow to place the perm link for you to follow. I will give weekly quality usable content. This information is free and always will be.

We are a real Global Family within GDI, so let us really give supportive information that helps people. I live to serve and will not forget anyone who just ask for help.

Be looking our for the link after tomorrow.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2015, 09:51:25 AM »

Good Morning GDI Family!

Just wanted everyone to know. I learned that LinkedIn is the best place to complete you due diligence on someone. Even through you may feel comfortable with working together. It is best to review seriously. One's LinkedIn profile. The only original professional platform. That will share the real person.

There is no doubt there are crazy people out here. You have to do your home work. Which is called, due diligence. Never rush into anything. Do you reach first!

That is today's tip!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: