April 27, 2024, 11:24:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2013!!!  (Read 66889 times)
BSteven

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2013, 10:34:30 AM »

Bienvenidos a GDI! Trabaja fuerte y el futuro sera mas agradable.

Buena suerte!

Michael Wharton

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2013, 09:49:49 AM »

Hi All,

My name is Michael and I'm from TX. Great to see so much activity out here.

Thanks~
BenjaminChristlieb

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2013, 09:49:49 AM »

Hello all... My name is Benjami and I just started with this company today and really excited about it.
ChuksAgwu

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2013, 10:28:49 AM »

Am Chucks and i just joined. Am so excited and can't wait to see proof of the benefit. I need help please especially as i can't see my downline who registered on trial today as i did.
RobertH8

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2013, 11:16:48 AM »

Hello to all.
Rey Arvelo

Just One Step at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2013, 12:06:06 PM »

hello there! im also a new member as well Smiley

Geraldo Antonio Peralta Ramirez

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2013, 12:06:06 PM »

Hello, I am Mr. Peralta, and I like to grow and learn as much as possible in this business

I am very pleased to meet you.
CherySchmidt

Decide-Commit-Succeed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2013, 12:11:39 PM »

Welcome to GDI!! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.. Chery Smiley

Chery Schmidt Friend & Mentor
24 Hour Support: http://my.vcita.com/cheryschmidt
MY Blog: http://cheryschmidt.ws/
Business E-Mail: chery@cheryschmidt.ws
Love What You Do & Do What You Love
JimmieB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2013, 01:26:39 PM »

Hi Robert.....and welcome to GDI. My name is Jimmie and I am a part of a successful global team. If ever I can be of assistance for you, please don't hesitate to give me a call, Skype me, or even email me. I would be honored to show you the way around. We believe in helping others and you are not the exception. So if you want success here and are willing to follow a little navigational procedures that we show you, you will be successful and will be another great addition to our team of global partners. No cost ever to belong, and we show you the way to success.

I'm helping others, one new GDI lead at a time!
24hr contact http://my.vcita.com/jimmie.barber
(970)800-1175

My Skype: jimmie.barber1

Email: memberservice@jbmarketing.ws
DanielPickrell

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2013, 01:26:39 PM »

Hi everyone! My name is Daniel Pickrell and I just joined GDI yesterday to start earning an income for life!

I already have my website up and running at: www.freeonlineincome.info, but I have no idea on what to do now....

If their is anyone at all that could give me some tips on what to do now, that would awesome!

-Thanks,
Daniel
ManitaSomsa

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2013, 01:27:03 PM »

สวัสดี ฉันคือสมาชิกใหม่
JustinRash

Education. Edification. Enrichment

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2013, 11:47:55 AM »

Welcome Daniel! 

Congratulations on your decision to make GDI the foundation of your business.  I think you will find that there are many capable people willing and able to help you.  Might I suggest, that you contact your up line and introduce yourself to them?  You have already done the hard part and made the decision to take this step to controlling your own destiny, trust in yourself and there is no limits to what you can achieve. 

Again, welcome to the family, and do not hesitate to contact me if I may help you in any way. 

“The happiest people I have known have been those who gave themselves no concern about their own souls, but did their uttermost to mitigate the miseries of others.”
Elizabeth Stanton
phone:704 868 9864
email: justinrash@sustainableprosperity.ws
vCita 24hr support:http://www.my.vcita.com/j.rash
JustinRash

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2013, 11:53:31 AM »

Hey Daniel,

I think you will find many people willing and able to help.  You have already made the most important decision to use GDI as the foundation of your business.  Might I suggest trying to contact your up line for information and support as a first step.  Should you have difficulty contacting them, this forum offers many answers to the most common questions.  Of course, if you have any questions that remain unanswered, I am willing to offer whatever assistance I am able. 

Welcome to GDI.

Justin

“The happiest people I have known have been those who gave themselves no concern about their own souls, but did their uttermost to mitigate the miseries of others.”
Elizabeth Stanton
JustinRash

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2013, 11:53:31 AM »

Greetings everyone!  

My name is Justin Rash, I have been with GDI about 6 months now.  At the start, I did not have a real idea on how I could use this business as the foundation for my success.  Months of fruitless labor and wasted time passed before I decided to reach out beyond my team for support and guidance.  With that one simple decision, to reach out and ask for help, I made contact with a mentor who changed my understanding with education, guided me to a plan of action with praise, and secured my future with support.  For that, I am eternally grateful and indebted to him.  I would like to begin repaying that kindness by offering the same kind of assistance to any of you, free of charge, for life!  Feel free to contact day or night.  It is my pleasure to meet and know you.  

Elizabeth Stanton
TiborBarodi

Incom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2013, 11:53:31 AM »

Anyone know Japanese business partner ?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: