March 29, 2024, 07:16:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Mindset Transforms Everything!  (Read 4231 times)
MLevy

View Profile WWW
« on: December 03, 2012, 12:59:06 PM »

ow motivated are you to make the most of your business? Are you willing to go the extra mile to achieve the greatest knowledge of how to succeed? Well, it all comes down to how you approach the business or your mindset. Each of us begins with a vision of where we want to take our business. Many times we get going and then we begin hitting forks in the road and getting frustrated with the things that just “come up.”
Does any of this sound familiar? If not, it should. We all come across this throughout our lives and one way to overcome that is to think about the positive things that you will achieve once you hit your goal. Mindset is about not keeping to the status quo, but to continue learning and educating yourself.

Many people take years to understand what the true potential of their business will be. You have to believe in yourself and not get too discouraged. We all will hit bumps and we all will stumble and fall plenty. Get back on that horse and ride. That is what I tell my friends. If you fall, get back up and don’t let anything stop you to achieve your dream.

We have to know ourselves and our expectations. Are our expectations reasonable to achieve? Are we setting up small goals for ourselves? It is all in the mindset of how you want our businesses to thrive. Ask this question to yourself because it is one we really need to check in on to see if we are able to attain our goals.

Begin to craft a mindset for yourself this week. Do I want to be an interactive leader or a dictator? Do my actions that I set forth now have long term implications for my business? Time will tell with these ideas, but it is important to make sure they are measurable. Get a friend or family member to help you. Success is driven by the mindset and you have complete control of how far and how successful your business will be.

Turn the "I Can't" into the "I Can."  Success is about you!
Michael Levy
Consultant, Visionary, Coach & Mentor
24hr request for support: Schedule an Appointment
member-services@michaeldlevy.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: