April 29, 2024, 08:11:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting Past The 7 Day Trial  (Read 3187 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 28, 2012, 11:25:31 AM »

Huh
Clueless and that is how 98% of everyone who ever joined GDI feels during that 7 day free trail period. You have just joined GDI and it is already day 3 with no contact from your sponsor nor upline. No matter what you do days and time is running out before GDI is going to think they are going to take you $10.00 for this thing.

Hey, I understand and took a look at over 1,000 new members and they last one day and never came back. Yes, you will get sucked into all the hype around. People always will make attempts to suck you into more spending on some junk. Is GDI any different with the class of people within. We hope and some of us monitor the actions of the many. We believe in more standards should be used when building this GDI thing.

Let us take a look at what was going on in your mind while now it is day 3 of that trial. You now found the forum and see there are vast number of people around, right. Look at the dates and only a few of us keep this forum alive. You may get lucky and meet up with me one of the ethical members within our GDI family who support huge numbers of people globally daily for so many many years. I live to serve others and that is my passion.

You can look around yet still not getting anywhere with this GDI stuff. This is day 6 and where did all the time go? Countless videos that made this site more confusing. It seems that people are just giving you links to spend more money and it is hard enough to have made this jump into GDI. All that made you believe in GDI slowly melting away. No one is helping you. You can spend days navigating through GDI and all the information is about spending more money, leads, DVDs and you have to spend more money just to get bonuses. What is going on?

One more day before that nightmere is over. You spotted me, and read some of my words that only inspire and empower you to seek my help. You look and it is hours before you account will be missing that money. It is time to make up your mind about GDI.

Hey, do not give in to doubt. GDI works and we can and will support you daily if needed. You just had to contact me and ask. You spend countless hours and it paid off. You will create something from GDI. GDI is going to be the launching point of your business. Everything that you believed was based on all the hype and now that is gone. You can focus on establishing your real business with GDI as just a part of the whole picture. Yet, nothing else to complete the foundation cost you a dime. That is how it suppose to be and then soon when we have more people in your inner group within GDI. You too will feel empowered and not have to pay any monthly fee to GDI. That is when you start to feel empowered to the point of understand that it is real and it works.

Just read more and find us because we are out here waiting for you just to ask for support that doesn't cost you a dime.

Welcome to GDI and it is real...

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
VMichael

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 11:27:56 AM »

Hi William,

Thanks very much. I have sent a help request as I am very confused at this stage...

Best,

Mike
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: