March 29, 2024, 07:05:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Welcome!!!  (Read 5883 times)
JimmieB

View Profile WWW
« on: November 21, 2012, 01:47:49 PM »

[color=red::)Just want to welcome all new GDI'ers. If you want the support you need and are not finding it, well come join our team. We enjoy helping others, and by doing so we are learning as well more each time. For me that's the joy of helping others to live and prospor in all their endeavors. Just post your comments here. I would like to hear from all new GDI'ers.

I speak in truth!
Jimmie D Barber Wink Smiley[][/color]

I live my life helping others. Oh by the way; A real big thankful Thanksgiving day to all!

I'm helping others, one new GDI lead at a time!
24hr contact http://my.vcita.com/jimmie.barber
(970)800-1175

My Skype: jimmie.barber1

Email: memberservice@jbmarketing.ws
DavidJohnson1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 11:25:31 AM »

Hello, My name is David and I have Been a GDI member, for a short time, I like it , but I can't seem to get anyone to help me, I am having trouble getting the help that I need. I now see the possibility, to make money, I just need someone to help me to get started, I hope that this company to replace my income. I am not complaining, I'm just asking for some one to point me in the right direction,
JimmieB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 12:59:06 PM »

::)Hi David, and welcome once again. I would like to invite you to a Skype chat with me when you have time. My Skype name is jimmie.barber1 or you could email me @ jimmiebarber@jbmarketing.ws When I started here a while back, I was not getting any response from my upline. I cancled and joined under another for support.

I'm helping others, one new GDI lead at a time!
24hr contact http://my.vcita.com/jimmie.barber
(970)800-1175

My Skype: jimmie.barber1

Email: memberservice@jbmarketing.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: