March 29, 2024, 08:01:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Learning Bonus!!!  (Read 2462 times)
JimmieBarber

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2012, 11:15:10 AM »

To whom it may concern,

Global Domain International is a company I can stand behind. I will continue to stand behind and give my support to those who wish to begin a lucritive business. I would like to bring this to everyones attention. I had a GDI account back in 2010; however, at that time I was not serious enough to follow through and accept the help that GDI members are good about. That account was on the books for a total of 1 month or so. The learning bonus then was un-heard of. Now that I have got my self in a better position to belong to a company that I believe will be around for a long time, I decided to become a paid member in September. Unfortunatly, I had no support from my upline, but even withn this going on, I started working towards my learning bonus of $25.00 and was not doing bad. I realised that I was going no where on my own, so I contacted another GDI team that is willing to help me be successful. They informed me to cancel my old account, and then sign up with their team. This I have done. Now, what I am getting at here is the learning bonus is only available to new GDI members. I learned after signing up with another team I do not qualify for this bonus. I think in all fairness, though I did have a previous account that was started after the August 2nd deadline in order to qualify, with my newest account they will not honor this bounus. I think this is unfair. Anyways, a $25.00 bonus is not the world for sucess; its the principle of the whole thing. The account I had in December of 2010 I had for only two months and the learning bonus was unheard of at that time. The account I had opened and then closed I was working my way towards the bonus; in other words, it gave me the option to obtain the learning bonus. Now why is it that I qualified under that account for the bonus, and then when I created an account with people who are willing to show their support, all the sudden I do not qualify as a result of having an account in 2010? Like I said $25.00 is not going to break the bank, but its the principle that matters to me.

Jimmie Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: