April 29, 2024, 01:18:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Responses without Pitching GDI  (Read 2826 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 09, 2012, 11:03:50 AM »

Hello Everyone,
most believe that Marketing GDI means setting up a duplicate page like the ones they give us to put up. Those are just for driving traffic to GDI. You can not have them or duplicate one as you site. That will never work and yes we all know it will get a few to look.

Let me ask you something and be honest to yourself. If you want to build a solid foundation with passionate people who are supporting your belief in wanting the same as you, the end result with unlimited prosperity in every are of your life. All with using GDI as what it was created for, just one part of a solid foundation.

Would you want people who understand that you must explain to people that each on is unique and their business will be the same. Yes, everyone online and offline needs GDI for what it is. This is a part of the whole per say. You need a central point of contact and operations in any business. You have it now with the best tools to support you global business online and offline with GDI. That is as much of a sales pitch anyone needs.

The more people try to use GDI as more than it is. The more they spend on stupid extra stuff that is not going to produce anything except expense. You and your sponsor with that upline should have a plan of action which shows new members and old how to use GDI as what it is. Not all the hype and other junk that is useless in keeping people within GDI.

Hey, if you are not being shown how to use GDI and grow your business the right way. Then you are going to do like more than 98% of people looking for just a real way to make money online without all the hype and gimmicks. They just keep bouncing around for the next great hype things. That is all a waste of time.

You must stay with something and get to understand how to apply it to your own unique passion in life. Then be shown how to share you passion with others in a way that will bring them hope and empower them to want more out of their lives.

All of this is being done by us daily through GDI. You just have to find us and accept hands on support. If you get support from passionate people and they know how to utilize GDI as what it is created for. Then you have nothing nor anyone to stand in your way of creating a real business through GDI as part of a solid foundation. It should not have any hidden agendas that cost you extra. That is why so many people get used online. Things always lead to spending more money you did not have in the beginning, until now with GDI and our lifetime of free support.

That is how you retain 100% of people who you introduce to GDI the right way the first time. Let the video give them hope with you daily hands on procedures being shown to them which will build a solid foundation first. Then you will coach them into how to share their unique passions globally through GDI platform. They will each understand that doing what you love and when is going to happen.

This is all about helping enough people on a daily bases. The more you help others the more you will get in return.

"Knowledge is only power with the correct action to support it".

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 01:05:00 PM »

I am just getting back online after 3 weeks and here is my story. Nothing should stop one from moving forward when you have a supportive global group as we have! Thanks everyone!!!

We just got through cleaning up for over two weeks from a hurricane and now all last night a northeastern(Storm) which laid snow and melt all over the place even after all the electric and energy has been restored to most of New England.

I am blessed to be on my own property which took time to get things in order and this snow just laid a little more effort of work for us all. I will be up on Saturday and Sunday is my day being a Veteran of our US Air Force.

I will be scheduling meetings for one on ones all during next week., I am only going to focus on one person per day from this point. It makes more since to be open a available to all our members daily through vCita and Skype for quick support actions needed on my part to all of you.

I do thank all the supportive letters and messages during these last three weeks and my family  and me thank you all.

Please look for a message during the remaining days of this week which will have our one on one. We are going to take it step by step.

I am doing my best to get caught up after three weeks of getting home and land together. Lost more to do yet easier now. I look forward in keeping up with your daily actions and giving that support we are committed to for you and your family.

Think of this as a test of perseverance   as someone told be two weeks ago. If you do not give in and never give up. Things will keep getting better for us all.

Talk soon and thanks again for all those prayers and needed supportive words. They really helped and I am grateful.

Call my message center day or night if I fail to contact you within 24 hours from your request. Then I will see it and respond. Only use this number to contact me day or night. Leave that message and I will respond and don't forget to add your first name with the message so I can have your profile pulled and we can get going. 1-877-472-7977 (I was down for three weeks and did not have access to get anything done. Hey, we can not predict the weather and all the damage it brings. Yet, prepare for the future is what we are doing now!

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: