April 29, 2024, 08:25:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Absolutely ZERO help from my upline not even a return call!  (Read 3514 times)
D Runyon

View Profile WWW
« on: August 20, 2012, 01:53:24 PM »

Just wanted to express my feelings towards my upline, this is my second attempt at GDI and so far its not going so great no one in my upline has acknowledged me in a return email or nothing none of the phone numbers work and if they do they will not return my call!  And as far as email goes im not evensure theres works because I get failed attempt everytime I try to email these people!  This is another case of just gimmie the money and run with it.  This is typical MLM at its best Angry

David D. Runyon
31351 Lyon's Cir E. Warren Mi, 48092
24hr Contact request  http://my.vcita.com/davidrunyon
davidrunyon@onepassionforprosperity.ws
Andrea Caldwell

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 10:00:07 AM »

I'm sorry for your upline help. If you have any questions you can Email me @ andrea@captureurdreams.ws  and we will help you. That's what I love about my upline they are here at all hours and will help with anything. They are what an upline should be. Smiley
JosephMoran

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 10:00:07 AM »

hello
I joined GDI three months ago, and I had the same problem. I've taught myself everything, and it's still going off. I do have a downline, and I work with them closely. I use a lot of free advertising sites to promote the business, but still it's tough MLM has had a bad reputation. It's hard to get people to trust you nowadays. My only advice to you since you can't get out of that downline is don't give up. Find out all you can about GDI, one of the best sources I used was you tube. What does amaze me is how some of these people are sponsoring 80 to 100 people a week and making these bonuses. I have seen ads on the Internet where people from GDI offer to give you 10 people to start your downline if you join, I know you can pass people in your own downline, anyway I wish you the best of luck. My name is Joe, and here's my e-mail address.
natureboyde1946@yahoo.com.
D Runyon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 09:08:00 AM »

Hey Thanks for the support just want to give an update I have moved on from the old up-line and under a new one and I really have high hopes.  I believe that GDI is a honest income and you are right when you say MLM has a bad rep.  but im not gonna worry to much about it with proper guidance and determination I think anyone can achieve their goal's sure it wont happen over night but when it does happen it's gonna be grand and I wish everyone the best of luck.

D.Runyon
                                                       www.onepassionforprosperity.ws

David D. Runyon
31351 Lyon's Cir E. Warren Mi, 48092
24hr Contact request  http://my.vcita.com/davidrunyon
davidrunyon@onepassionforprosperity.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: