April 27, 2024, 07:24:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aloha from Hawaii  (Read 4660 times)
JulieTai See

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2012, 01:47:17 PM »

I am so confused with this GDI.  I know how to promote it, but how do I get traffic for ZNZ.  Isn't GdI supposed to help me to promote ZNZ.  I need tons on traffic and referrals.  I am in need of help.
JulieTai See

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 10:50:47 AM »

Any advice for me on how to promote ZNZ using GDI??
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 10:24:36 AM »

When making an effort to self-promote any product or service you get into no gaining much of anything. You should understand more about our great industry before making an attempt like that affiliate marketing hard core attitude and loss of soul.

GDI is great part of building a solid foundation for launching your business. Not to promote that company or other crazy ways to get broke. I am sorry but it doesn't make sense to even bring any products name within GDI that is wrong. You may want to get with your sponsor and upline for guidence.

There is a way to do what you love as your business and share it with the world. All through understanding of how GDI is the core way of doing just that with passionate supportive people around you. You need hands on support and guidance.

Let me know if they leave you alone and then you can contact me below at my 24 hour line. I would be honored to show you the right way of doing things the first time. You should not have added expense to your monthly GDI membership. If it is done properly with experience supporters.

Keep me in the loop per say on your growth. Just do not mention them or anyone else within our forum. Giving quality information to help our GDI family is acceptable. Promoting names and products other than those of GDI is just unethical pitches to get people interested in who and what they are you are self-promoting just by posting it within this forum.

I have been in our industry for over 32 years and growing. I have been in marketing all my life before computers. There is not a pitch I have no seen nor heard. There are no ways that surprise me how others would address a question yet be self-promoting a company name. That is pitching and should not be done.

Just a heads up and I am sorry if I offended you in anyway. I do not sugar coat anything and shall always remain transparent. Please except my apologies and I do still extend my hand of support to and all for our free lifetime support.

That is usable information for the betterment of all our family here in GDI.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
MarinaC1

Hi I am Marina and am happy to be here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 12:38:50 PM »

Hi,
Have you tried free lead places like orange leads?
All the best, Marina.

Blog: http://www.marinam.ws
Business Adress: marina@marinam.ws
Home Office Phone Number: 1-931-896-1020
TonyManifold

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 08:32:50 AM »

What is ZNZ? I have seen that around lately?

Webhosting For Profit Blog
Blogging, Coaching and Website building tips
http://webhostingforprofit.ws
Kenneth S

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2012, 08:05:06 AM »

email me  at  ksimmonsgdi@gmail.com and I'll try to help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: