March 28, 2024, 01:25:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Key Is Navigation  (Read 5778 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 04, 2012, 10:33:53 AM »

I can not stop saying this everyday. The key to GDI is mastering navigation and understanding this is something that must be done. There should not be one area you are not aware of.

Let me see, how can you not navigate and think anyone would work with you? I would not touch you if you can not show me how to get to each key location while I am new. That is the first step in building a solid foundation with GDI as the core.

You gain so much just from navigating each area and then you will be worth something to people that you would like them to work with you. You should think on that level and not how fast you can make a little $1.00 off of people. You want to serve others with excellent support. The only way is master GDI navigation.

You can check you time online and how much time you spend in production for your business which is growing knowledge and sharing it. Then helping others do the same.

So much more that is why we have procedures. You really now should focus on the right things.

Do not let greed, fear and worries take over you thoughts. They are one thing that you can control. Just get to a quite place and focus on steps that you need to accomplish each day to get where you want to go.

That is why having a good strong foundation is the first step in any venture. This is a real business not a hobby so treat it like one.

Looking forward in hearing from everyone who wants to get serious and do this GDI thing the right way without any additional cost.

We live to serve all our GDI family and do it well!

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 11:10:53 AM »

Look around the forum each day and catch our updates on just old anything. From getting this GDI think going the right way without all the hype and additional expenses.

Just find me and my latest post and you will have all the answers and a free lifetime support we all needed when we started.

Hey without proper coaching you are alone. No one who has gained made it themselves. We need you and your are unique so do your due diligence and make a difference in your life.

Always here to serve you and the only price is you just send me a message "Help" and give me your email. That is the only price for a lifetime of hands on support.

As I always coach complete your due diligence on everyone who you may want to work with. Go to LinkedIn and do the right thing. Get your information on the people first then make up your mind as to who has proven experience and free support to give without hidden agendas.

Just keeping it real and amazing for you.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
CherySchmidt

Decide-Commit-Succeed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 09:33:07 AM »

I like how yu say to due your due diligence William! This is such good advice. Also I have learned to pick up the phone and connect. Real People Real Results.. Also this is very true, it is hard to train someone when they know more then you.. Thanks for sharing.. Chery Smiley

Chery Schmidt Friend & Mentor
24 Hour Support: http://my.vcita.com/cheryschmidt
MY Blog: http://cheryschmidt.ws/
Business E-Mail: chery@cheryschmidt.ws
Love What You Do & Do What You Love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: