April 29, 2024, 03:35:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Duplication Bonus  (Read 4614 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: August 07, 2012, 09:22:56 AM »

This is awesome and will create leaders within our GDI family. These new bonuses are great and will make new members with the old very active. They will start being serious about communication and duplication. I have been doing the Duplication bonus and all my inner group are going to qualify for both. This is a blessing and GDI loves all their members to have produced and approved this long waited incentive.

Your being given opportunities to help create a real lifestyle using GDI as the core location to launch your business. This is priceless and matches everything I have been doing.

I love to have everyone profit from this and if anyone has any questions contact me day or night. We have made this a part of our every day activities long before the bonuses. It just makes since to utilize all the benefits GDI has to offer.

When you have a real business with 10 email accounts. That is what you should be using daily for you communication methods. Yes, you mix it up with telephone and only meeting platforms. Plus, video emails which all are free. If you do not know about them and were to get them, just contact me for the free sign-ups. One method of communication get boring. Yet, you must start using your email accounts within GDI.

Hey, just set them up as a business should. For examples"

1. memberservices@your GDI site.ws
2. customerservice@your GDI site.ws
2. emailremoval@your GDI site.ws
4. yourfullname@your GDI. site.ws

These are what my "Group Simplicity" members are coached on day 1 to setup. This is only one of our phase procedures. You must stop using those personal free email accounts like, yahoo, gmail and all others. Your a business owner so start having all your actions relate to business. Get serious and stop treating this like it is a hobby. This is a real business and a lifetime journey that I pray to be a part of.

You have to start thinking like a real business owner. The problem is you have no real experience to know how. That is why you have upline and sponsor. If they are no help and communication with support never existed after unlimited attempts. Do not give up. At that time only, you may contact me for a free lifetime support for out GDI family.

We will never allow anyone within GDI to be alone. Please, accept our apologies for no support and do not give in to doubt. Just keeping moving forward and give us a call.

This is the greatest time within GDI with more ways to increase your revenue from just this one part of the whole picture in your creating a real lifestyle with a solid foundation while having GDI as the core launching point for all global businesses.

Hey, if you do not know something. Just ask and it will be given to you by the few of us with life experience in setting up real businesses online and offline. That is true hands on support and priceless at being free!

Get involved and just do something to make a change for the betterment of all. You can do it and we have your back!

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 09:08:00 AM »

Marinam,

I have known you for over five years and growing. You will surprise me when you have the patients needed to make GDI work as one of the core parts of a real solid foundation. Yet, I am always here for you.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 10:24:36 AM »

So if you follow our procedure that our group keeps as unity mesures. You will find that you will meet all the requirements to get those bonuses if your time of joining GDI is inline. It is easy when you help other gain more understanding of how to use GDI as one of the parts of building a solid foundation. Then mastering navigation through key areas within GDI.

This is all part of our phase procedures to help all our GDI family members gain clarity and start to leave a real legacy. Hey, if you do not know how to stay away from all the hype and focus on allowing people to understand how much you really support people. Then you are going to be on your way to having a prosperous lifestyle that only a few of us ever get to enjoy.

Welcome to all new members and returning ones. The point of imagination being the key is correct. Then giving yourself to serve others is the main mix in representing what the rhythm of GDI is all about. Helping people and bringing hope into their lives.

I pray this helps and as always you can contact me day or night. We are honored to have been allowed in so many GDI members lives and giving the true support they need. That is hands on support daily if required. It is all about serving with a true servant's heart.

Have fun and then it will be a piece of cake, per say.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 08:05:06 AM »

The number one action before you start to even build your foundation for that business is. Make a Operational Budget. No business can run without one.

It is much different than a personal budget and you should have one. If you do not understand any concepts of creating it. Please, get with your sponsors and upline. If they fail to support you then and only then contact me day or night.

We are here to serve every GDI member with all our hearts. Let us keep it real and simple just contact me today!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 08:41:18 AM »

We have streamlined our approach to build a foundation with GDI in the core of it. This is a remarkable situation of six days to have everything in order. Our group has shared unlimited methods of producing the most out of the GDI experience in our whole life.

The more you reach out and support everyone with understanding about what GDI is and how to use in business. The easier it is for others to see the unlimited possibilities we have with GDI.

You first have to have a written procedure that anyone can follow with just 12 minutes a day working their business. They can accomplish so much with a real foundation and "Clean Blog".

If you do desire to have real change and a lifestyle that you only do what you love. Then your came to the right place in GDI. Get with me and allow us to support you GDI experience the right way the first time. It is priceless and free with not a additional cost which it should be. The real building of your unique business and GDI is the core platform to make it happen today!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 09:33:05 AM »

Lots of new members popping up and request for information in their language. If you are on of those people rest assure I can and will help you with getting the answers in your own language.

Just contact me and allow me a chance to get back with the answer in your language. I am usually on here every other day and it takes 24 hours for our messages to be received. That is the only delay.

Welcome to GDI and we will not leave any member alone.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: