April 24, 2024, 03:24:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to attract more people to your business  (Read 6922 times)
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« on: August 07, 2012, 09:22:56 AM »

If you would like to learn how to attract more people to your business, I can help you with that.
Have you ever went to a movie because a friend told you to check it out? Why did you trust him or her? Well I am reading some great books that talk about putting the work in to get the results. That is one learning about the product  you have (GDI) who needs this service, how can it benifit them not you. Second when the trust of the people. recommend a service that you personally use to get results. Example if you have a lead generation system dont tell your downline to buy it if you have not used it!
GDI is a business, you must treat it like one. market everyday, talk to your people, train your people. Put a system in place like a blog on commend questions. I would love to help those that need alittle push some time we have to pay so remember you get what you pay for.

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 12:25:58 PM »

Raymond, great introduction on one method to introduce GDI to the masses. This is just how the GDI Wealth Manual states. You should offer a copy to all new and old members.

Our group understands that GDI is a core part of a solid foundation which every business owner needs to launch their business. Then we explain and show how finding their one real passion is the key to create a business. We show them how to create a real solid business based only on sharing their unique passion to the masses.

These procedures my group follows is how we have ongoing lifetime coaching and bring new members in unity with the old. Everyone coaches on with the same procedures to keep unity within our group.

Raymond, I have monitored your growth in our industry. Your one of our greatest visionaries in our industry. Thank you for sharing usable information and I do look forward in reading your insightful comments throughout our forum.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
RomyMichelotti

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 09:25:12 AM »

The problem is how to attract people to benefit from gdi how to go about this?! basically the problem is there
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 08:32:51 AM »

The problem is how to attract people to benefit from gdi how to go about this?! basically the problem is there
Romy,
 You said the problem is how to attract people to benefit from GDI and how to go about this? Simple, how and why did you get involved in GDI? duplicate that. When a person goes on the website to search for a business why don't they get your gdi link? Learn how to find people that are looking for a opportunity. Example go to Youtube, or google global domain international and then make you a video or write you a article. I had to pay to learn what I just taught you, do just read, taking action is what gets leaders paid, along with trail and error.

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 11:35:23 AM »

Let's Have More Action vs Talk

Come each month we post and continue to be one of many who are consistent in supporting those. Willing to stop wasting their time and money with old perception. Chasing money vs making a difference with supporting people and companies globally.

You commit to allow us in investing in you. Our Efforts, Resources and Money in you, the person. We will walk you through all of GDI so your clarity will allow you to know GDI, like other locations are tools. You can't make money marketing others tools. Nevertheless, you can with using them on each person and company based their unique needs.

When you are ready to do this the right way. Never paying a dime for real hands on support. Then, take action and complete our "Commitment" document which is symbolic. It will allow us to create a quick support profile of yours. Then, send you a invitation to meet one on one. We call it "Strategy" sessions. They are only 15 minutes. We walk through and take action vs talk talk and hype without results.

The cost is 15 minutes of your life. We will make it worth much more and a lifetime of free support. So, stop reading tap link. Get action-data activity. Then, we take it from there. No sales of products yes you have a real company we will develop. We will walk you through services you will supply.

No phone calls list building junk? This is real and about time it is being offered only those who are ethical and hungry to get this right the first time commit. Below complete our "Commitment" document. Then, get ready for amazing journey!

https://forms.gle/JbLcdEYqMZ4tteru7

You will receive an invitation without and end date. Pick day and time and meet me one on one. You will never every regret this starting today! No money is ever involved this is a lifetime of free resources, investing in you is our focus. Simple!

Gratitude,
 Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2021, 04:12:52 PM »

Hello Guest and Others...

Well it's been an exciting week and vast people, communities and companies worldwide. Have reached out for support in their operations. We always seek people to help with support services. Did you know that GDI is a foundational tool?

There is always room for anyone to contact me personally. We can chat for 15 minutes and see how my company and self can serve you with GDI as your foundation. I will be honored in earning a few minutes of your time. Our support is free never accept money for it!

Take your time and never give up with hope. We can do all things together. Never stop visualizing a future without limits. My hope is that all ethical ideas manifest in your life. If at all you decide to allow me to earn your acceptance of support. Contact me from below information.

Enjoy this amazing day!
Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: