April 27, 2024, 02:45:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Core Foundation Part!  (Read 3554 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 30, 2012, 09:58:22 AM »

I was asked how I can speak on not spending any money to promote GDI. Well GDI is just a core part of creating a real foundation. Everything has to have a solid foundation and GDI is the beginning.

Now, then you need the fuel to keep it going and that is free, yes I said free and most doubt me on that. Well contact me and I will show you our procedures.

Then you need to utilize leverage of people with more than 20 years experience in our industry helping us coach people on the history and usage of our industry without a cost. Yes, this is free also.

Then why not communication and we have a free tool that will enhance all communications and make it fun.

Last one location and yes it is free that global empowering people meet weekly to share free information to help all in working with others and attitudes. Life adjustments for family when your serious about building your business.

We have procedures and there are five. They do not cost you anything yet with GDI make a solid foundation in no time. Then we support you coaching on navigating only the areas at each location we need for our purpose. To grow you business and have prosperity in all areas of your life.

Hey, we have been doing this for years and I love helping people. Most doubt and that is based on what they have tired is not working. This is not affiliate marketing and no sells needed. You will find your passion and we will create you business based on just that. Then you share your amazing stories once a week. Then we authorized release of the prosperity into your life daily, weekly and yearly. You just show others the same.

I love doing what I love doing, supporting people and bringing hope into their lives.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Jose_Palomino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 12:25:58 PM »

Hi William. I just register in your Free Support for Life System.
I am already member of GDI and orangeleads. What do i supposed to do?  Huh

-  Serving others is my personal passion.
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 12:36:30 PM »

Jose, you know what to do based on you have been a Global Family Partner for years. You just do not want to get it done right. We do not sale anything. We enhance others lives and support them in every area never costing them a dime.

GDI is a core part of any business foundation. That is what we show others to do and do it right the first time.

Many people want the hype they believe GDI can bring them. That is why so many people join and do nothing with no help. We are changing this one person at a time. I believe in GDI and you will also after I walk you through the fundamentals.

Give yourself a chance. Get with your sponsor and upline. If they refuse just do not give up contact me today. I will take it from there.

Looking forward in speaking with you. Shoot me your email via my email not GDI internal system it takes too long.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 11:54:32 AM »

I am not going to repeat myself here. I have a location within the forum which is going to take this area's place. I will be back after tomorrow to place the perm link for you to follow. I will give weekly quality usable content. This information is free and always will be.

We are a real Global Family within GDI, so let us really give supportive information that helps people. I live to serve and will not forget anyone who just ask for help.

Be looking our for the link after tomorrow.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: