March 28, 2024, 06:55:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do with $100...  (Read 7494 times)
TonyManifold

View Profile WWW
« on: July 26, 2012, 11:13:13 AM »

if you were brand new to network marketing. Here is the question for some of you experienced people here. Say you are new to network marketing and you have set up a blog and done all the free stuff you can think of. Since you don't have a lot of money, you decide you can spend $100 to further your business. Looking back, what would you do? Would you buy leads? pick up a particular piece of software?

I'm curious. I am sure a lot of you were at that point in your online career and were confused but looking back you think, hey $100 dollars spent here would have been just what i needed at the time. I would love to hear your answers and I am sure that it would be educational for a lot of people on this forum.

Webhosting For Profit Blog
Blogging, Coaching and Website building tips
http://webhostingforprofit.ws
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 09:58:22 AM »

I would think on the opposite Tony. What would you do if you could have stop yourself from spending that first $100 on junk that made you believe it would have been worth it.

Tony, at this point most people are looking for one thing to make it happen and they are willing to do what ever it takes. All want to only do what they love as their own unique business. That takes only dedication and persistence with a supportive experience group behind you.

Also, just like building a house. You to must learn how to use GDI as what it was created for, a core part of the whole solid foundation. That foundation will support you unique business that is being created based only on your passion.

Now, that is the question, what would you do if that $100 you had but spent on junk. Could somehow manifest into your life once again.

Tony, I have completed my due diligence on you and must say. You have the hunger for what it takes to make this GDI part work. The rest you may need a passionate supportive hand to help you through it all.

I am honored that you allowed me and our group to be that core part of you growth. More people should learn from you remarkable courage and persistence in getting it done right the first time.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 10:00:07 AM »

Tony,
This is a great post, When we lead with value it tends to attract the right people. When I started GDI my upline did not support me but like alot of people here I belived in the product and service. I found that alot of people in this business has great books on this subject and has builted services to help people like us. I found alot of old post then I googled the names of the people to see what they are doing now. So with that $100 dollars I would learn from the top people in GDI (leader boards) They promote themselves number one build a list, and continue to give value. I like a guy name Mike Dillard, I have a few others if you would like to contact me I can share them with you.
if you were brand new to network marketing. Here is the question for some of you experienced people here. Say you are new to network marketing and you have set up a blog and done all the free stuff you can think of. Since you don't have a lot of money, you decide you can spend $100 to further your business. Looking back, what would you do? Would you buy leads? pick up a particular piece of software?

I'm curious. I am sure a lot of you were at that point in your online career and were confused but looking back you think, hey $100 dollars spent here would have been just what i needed at the time. I would love to hear your answers and I am sure that it would be educational for a lot of people on this forum.

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: