April 19, 2024, 05:51:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Great Free resource for SEO  (Read 2939 times)
TonyManifold

View Profile WWW
« on: July 19, 2012, 06:28:57 PM »

I ran into a great free resource the other day. It is aboutus.org. it was originally a site where they collected info on websites from their About US page (hence the name). But it has some really cool free tools. It has a home page analysis which will help you make your homepage more search engine friendly and it also has a web presence report that can tell you how you online presence is fairing. For example: http://www.aboutus.org/Website.ws#web-presence- The website.ws page has 159 backlinks on google and 3607 on alexa.  It has an Alexa rank of 5764. They have a huge presence in google groups, and no presence on digg.

I gave a detailed rundown in my blog which is linked to my profile but if you are looking for a simple seo tool that doesn't cost anything give it a shot. Your site may not be on there but it will find it and rank it. This isn't an affiliate program and I get no compensation from this, it is just a cool site I ran into the other day.

Hope this helps
tony

Webhosting For Profit Blog
Blogging, Coaching and Website building tips
http://webhostingforprofit.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: