April 28, 2024, 04:54:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to build your GDI Business?  (Read 3636 times)
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« on: July 19, 2012, 06:22:59 PM »

For all the people that are learning to build your downline this forum has wealth of information. I like to copay and paste alot of information so I can read it later. We all have issues mind was traffic I google and youtube then put into action want I learned then I kept what was working then I created a blog and posted what worked. We need to create a following. If it works for me and then for them hey sale a book of my notes? oneday. I then found a lead generation system, I paid someone to teach me not alot then I put info action the things I am learning. Its a process!

Contact me I will share with you my lynks
rray001@kingdombuilders.ws

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 09:58:22 AM »

Did you know it doesn't cost one dime to get GDI done right? You do not sell nor pitch anything and it will work. You have to build that foundation with GDI as just the core part. Then you need to get with experience people who have been in our industry over 30 years and still growing. We do not accept anything for a lifetime of supporting you and your family.

Now, no selling books, and potions. No hype and gimmicks with hidden agendas. Real people like me giving all who ask the hands on support daily to create your unique business. It is so exciting and you will love each day awakening to doing only what you love. The more you help others the more your life is filled with prosperity in every area. I am living proof and have a group of over 31017 people I personally coached for over 32 years.

Hey, the first step is gain some courage and stop playing like you own a business. You do not have to place ads and spend any money on junk to make GDI work. You have the most awesome tool right in front of you. You just need us to coach you on what to do.

Looking forward in hearing more from those who get sick and tired of paying monthly and nothing happening. Your either going to give up and write negative about GDI based on you did not know what you were doing. Or you will through that pride away and contact me today. That is only if your sponsor and upline had nothing to do with you.

I welcome every single member within GDI to contact me. In less than 15 minutes your life will change and you will never be the same. Once you have me empower you into knowing what GDI is and then commit to show you how to create your foundation with it. Your lifestyle is going to be created and reach the point of you doing only what you love and when you want.

We are the few globally that have this situation. We search just for one person a day to share our procedures and offer a free lifetime of support. It is real and so am I.

Talk soon and keep your imagination full of exciting things. Then take action without and doubts. That is a good starting part. The more you wait the worse it will get for you. I told you the truth and it is planted. It will grow and I will be speaking with you soon.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Walker F

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 09:04:49 AM »

Hi Williamamis  my name is Fontella  I'm not new but I'm just starting
I want to learn how to create a foundation with GDI but don't know were to start can you teach me? Please. I want to do this right the first time. Smiley   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: