April 28, 2024, 12:05:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just joined and have a commission question  (Read 3666 times)
Jerry Robkoff

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2012, 06:22:59 PM »

Hello all!
I just joined, and I'm very excited about this opportunity.
I do, however, find it a bit  odd, that the GDI site does not list a commission breakdown/schedule for its affiliates.
All I see is that from 2-5th generation I receive $1 commission each month. What about my first generation? What is my commission for signing up a new member? How much commission do I get, each month that that member stays with GDI?
If there is a section in the member's website that goes over this, I would greatly appreciate being directed to it.
Thanks!
Jerry
MichaelPetty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 09:24:57 AM »

It's $1 for every sign up through 5 levels

Discover What 3% of Smart Marketers Know That 97% of Not So Smart Marketers Will Never Understand At http://www.clearmlmformula.com
Jose_Palomino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 09:24:57 AM »

You receive $1 commission each month for 5 generation.

-  Serving others is my personal passion.
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 08:40:15 AM »

Hello all!
I just joined, and I'm very excited about this opportunity.
I do, however, find it a bit  odd, that the GDI site does not list a commission breakdown/schedule for its affiliates.
All I see is that from 2-5th generation I receive $1 commission each month. What about my first generation? What is my commission for signing up a new member? How much commission do I get, each month that that member stays with GDI?
If there is a section in the member's website that goes over this, I would greatly appreciate being directed to it.
Thanks!
Jerry

Jerry you should take advantage of what I always state. Each of us must master navigation through GDI. That is the only way your going to know where and how to do things. If you go to the members area you will find videos on the left side bar. Tap to watch and learn yet you get $1.00 for your personal sign-ups.There are lots more ways to generate revenue within GDI. Bonuses.

Just take your time since this is a lifetime journey. Your not going to make millions of dollars overnight. Get with your sponsor and upline they are here to guide you.

Take care and do you research to learn about GDI before you promote it. This is a part of your foundation. You sharing your passion on a "Clean Blog" is your business. Just share parts of your life story in an adventurous way. Always positive and speak on empowering others. Being bold and following through to the end.

Lots of good stuff to share. You will learn by visiting others sites. The site that have no self-promotion and no sales junk on it. The cleaner the better. People are not going to want to do any business with someone they do not know. So, your site should tell your life and story. Not selling junk.

It works based on I am here!

Welcome and get with people in your sponsorship. They should have a plan of action that will help you. Let me know if there are not responding and you are being left out in the cold.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: