April 27, 2024, 04:07:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why can't GDI help my Business gain more members?  (Read 4059 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: June 28, 2012, 10:52:14 AM »

Well, it could be that you believe just joining GDI from watching that amazing video. Everyone just if the also watch it will join. Wrong, it never works that way and the reason is so simple you will kick yourself. No one wants to do anything to make their own money. They want to join one location and have others do everything from setting up their profile to responding to request for help.

98.5% of all GDI members fall in that above situation based on all the hype out here. No, come on how is anyone going to make millions of dollars by just $1.00 from a person per month? You have to know what GDI is and how to use it different from over 202,000 members before you have tried and failed. They failed because they gave up. They failed because they thought they could do it alone. They failed based on them thinking join it will build it self. They failed because they thought GDI was their business and told massive people I am a business owner. They do not have a business based on GDI.

This is were me and our group came in and said wait. Let us stop people from wasting their time and money just to get it right the first time. Well, we found that more people do not understand what a foundation is which that is all GDI is a small part of. There are five parts to a foundation and the center piece is priceless which is you! GDI are the platform and the other four legs are different locations that are with GDI.

Yet, before we even go any further you must know what it will take to get this done right. It needs you to stop acting and start taking action as a real business owner. You have had GDI for how long and never even setup your core business email accounts? You still use those personal emails like yahoo and others. Why? You do not feel your a real business owner, that is why. No one took time to show you what it is really about. Holding your hand day by day to complete the process of establishing your real business.  Until now.

Well we will have to continue later. If your hunger just jumped up and now your ready to get it right the first time and stop acting. Contact me day or night.

I feel so happy when the mornings arrive each day. I get to help new unknown people get things done. I love what I do and would not change it for anything. Unlike most I have a real solid lifestyle and my blessings continue to grow daily. All with just sharing my passion and showing others how to do the same. Now that is a business you can call your own. I do not sell peoples' products and would not. That is just being a sales man or woman. You can keep that. No, my business is my passion and sharing it to empower others for a better life. Simple and happy days now and to come.

You can join me and our group anytime. Make sure you attend GDI Webinars and listen to all the old ones. Then make sure you watch all the video training in our main members area. You need to master navigation at this platform to help all your future new members. That is the only way they will gain confidence and remain within our GDI family.

Hey, for all your people who fail to sponsor your people and give the the support required. They will leave you and get it from someone else. Your lost and it will brand you as one who really doesn't care. You will be    known as one just trying to make numbers and not bond with real people. This is not a race, this is a lifetime journey. You are bonded with people your bring in for a lifetime. So stay ethical and transparent. It will show a payoff in the end.

Please, leave a comment and I welcome all to communicate with me anytime. We are all here to serve others. Why not be happy and celebrate life now while everyone is still here!

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 09:12:43 AM »

I looking for some communication on this topic. The more you need help the better we can understand how to make this a great place to be. We need you and your appreciated. So get involved and start to interact with us.

Everyone can you say yes to progression!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 06:22:59 PM »

I dont understand why more people dont communicat with this forum, I dont know you personally but you just droped alot of information, this is what we call giving value. Take action dont think you will build your business in one day, I grew My business then lost it all, but I dont quit! I have learned to brand me and teach what  I have learned to my team! This is a life process, make goals hit them move to the next!

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 09:58:22 AM »

Some people do not like me giving free information to help everyone. I do not have a hidden agenda like most of the rest. You do not need to spend any money anymore if you understand how to work this to create you unique business.

Hey, your paying $10.00 per month for a core piece of the solid foundation every business needs. GDI is the only thing that you should be willing to spend monthly until we get your members number to 10. Then it is free and nothing to pay on a monthly basis. The more people you help understand this the more you will prosper.

Next, that is just the beginning and you must put in time learning every area withing GDI. That means daily navigation and watching hours of videos we have here within GDI. This was great and I still review them weekly. You must keep up with anything and everything new.

Finally, we show you how to have the people who asked daily contact from all of you. They are people hunger for a real change to establish their own business based on their unique passion. It all will start with you introducing them to GDI. You do not even need anything except gather their contact information and as many of them as you desire daily. They are deleted from the source once you gave them. Think of it as picking oranges from a tree and never a payment for it. WOW!

Now we have several other procedures put in place for you to master our industry the way we are suppose to do it. We have not sales, pitches and others stuff for you to purchase for our support. No, GDI was enough and now it is time to share how just doing what you love doing  you can create a real lifestyle like so few of us have.

That is what we are going to share with each person that want more. People who are sick of all the hype and gimmicks out here. People are not right and the lead you to a place to hurt your heart. Never mind about your money you really do not have.

Well, we are putting an end to that way of acting. We are transparent and ethical in all our actions. We would never allow you to do anything we have not and all those who came before you.

This is how our industry is to be. Now, we have gotten out of the shadows and putting an end to those who lurk on taking advantage of you all. No more and not on my watch we say.

Well, welcome to the real GDI and all the wonders it has in it for you. You just have to research and research before jumping around. Get it right the first time and do not worry what others are doing. You just stay the course and get it done right. Then you can go back and support those in confusion. Hey, you came from there before you found us.

Everyone just have a great time and only do things that make you feel good. Your not going to make a million dollars overnight so do not quite your job. Be serious it takes years to get where I and a few have been blessed to be.

Talk later and keep transparent. I look forward in hearing from you soon.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2014, 11:54:32 AM »

I am not going to repeat myself here. I have a location within the forum which is going to take this area's place. I will be back after tomorrow to place the perm link for you to follow. I will give weekly quality usable content. This information is free and always will be.

We are a real Global Family within GDI, so let us really give supportive information that helps people. I live to serve and will not forget anyone who just ask for help.

Be looking our for the link after tomorrow.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: