April 27, 2024, 03:58:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just sit still and listen!  (Read 6218 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: June 28, 2012, 10:52:14 AM »

I felt so moved when over seven people in one day just asked for my help. They never met me and nor did I send them any information at a given time. I just came out of prayer for one of our members having difficult times. Then there it happened with messages of people from all over. Like a window of fresh air overwhelmed my heart.

Most people who create businesses online do it for this or that. Yet, 98% really do not know why just their motivation is money. They never accomplish much yet spending allot of money until they have their minds set against following what their true passion is. We all just want to accomplish something more than self-gain. That is what separates us from those who just feel like online is a place for people to catch others in their weakest state of mind. Those who are so worried about overdue bills or medical expenses. Other situations’ that make a person do things based on fear, doubt and greed. I wrote something of this a while ago. Yet, this is different.

I was so moved to really open my heart up to people this year and hold no emotional connections back. I even prayed for being used to bring hope and positive change in everyone’s life that would be transparent and ask me directly for help. I do not want their money for supporting them, just a chance to leave something more than self in the hearts of others. I cry out and my prayers were answered to the point it is still happening in the wee hours of this morning.

I feel so happy and blessed yet all my thoughts are not on me gaining anything. It is empty yet full of joy with visions of major prosperity in each person’s life. I listen without responding and while each told their story of their present situations. My heart beat was in my inner ear with great echo. This made me uneven with the first person based on the vision I was having looking out at the golf course in the early morning dew from my front house window at my work desk. I was not doing anything with my hands or looking at the computer. I was totally not multi-tasking for the first time ever. I felt the pain and unevenness when each person first began to be transparent. Then I had a vision of each stage they shared “The Issue” appeared to me like watching a picture. Then they stop talking to catch a tear or breath. Then I saw what action to take to support change in their given situation. It has left me in awe yet amazed me to continue during that day with seven people.

This was a blessing and lesson on how to do nothing sometimes and just listen to people who cry out for help. You will be transformed if it is in your heart to see a way to help them out of what they think is the end of the world, per say.

I will always be grateful of praying each day. I love living in a light and being there for others without a thought of “What is in this for me”. I never stood still all the way until today and that made a huge difference that I have accepted to be what I accept as the way for me to communicate and take action for the benefit of others.

I really had tears in my eyes and did not understand until the fourth person. I just felt so warm inside and overwhelmed with joy that only I felt in deep mediation like in omnipresent. I was there with them yet here and my purpose to what needed to be done seen before action was even accomplished. That was my awe moment in my life as I think of it now.

Maybe this will help those who look for more and want to fill that emptiness felt at times. Like a hunger that cannot be filled. Yet, I found it today and love feeling like this. I do not wonder why it happened and accept it with faith.

Thank you all for listening and I hope more people will learn sometimes you just need to be still. Then you just may see your way out of any given situation needing to be resolved. Lesson learned by me through others. Yet, they thank me when it is I who owe them gratitude. 

I look forward to your continued support and hope you excuse me for sharing this life moving event in my life. I just had to get this out today and look forward to your reply. If you need me in anyway just contact me from the right side. I give my thanks to all of you. WOW!

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 03:25:19 AM »

Hello William
 that was a bit wordy*smile* but very beautiful and I recognise and respect the sincerity in your post. Now just work on getting me into your downline and we can use the power of prayer together ok
regards
Patricia.
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 06:22:59 PM »

William,

This is a great post, as the young lady said I too can tell the sincerity in the post. You have want it takes to help people when you stop to listen but you also started with prayer, I have learned with alot of my mentors that prayer is the beginning of their day. So once we see how we can be used in this thing called life, we learn then we pass it on, but they are the ones that must take action. Great post!

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 09:58:22 AM »

Hello William
 that was a bit wordy*smile* but very beautiful and I recognise and respect the sincerity in your post. Now just work on getting me into your downline and we can use the power of prayer together ok
regards
Patricia.

I send you the steps and it is a cake walk, per say. I am here everyday so just ask for anything and I will make sure it happens. Just call Headquaters with the information and procedure I gave you.

If anyone else finds no support is out there with your sponsor and upline. Do not just throw in the towel. Get with me today and I will show the right way to use GDI as a core part of building a foundation for you business. Then the rest of the step we show you daily. No cost involved we are real people only here to serve everyone else. We get ours later when we ascend. So, since it doesn't cost you anything for our lifetime support, what are you waiting for?

Keep doing what your doing and expecting a different result, that is the definition of insanity?

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
GregoryBowen

I'm here to give support and serve others .

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 08:21:11 AM »

Hello William..... This is a very nice post!....While I was growing up, I remember sitting in the kitchen in my grandmothers house just listening to my dad and uncles talk about things......I never said anything, just listened.....I learned a mountain of things sitting there.....I thought it was really something in your post, that you recognized the answers to your prayers.....and took them to heart.....Good for you William!.....I am proud to be one of those you have coached and Mentored....I only hope to be able to carry on that legacy myself.......Thanks for you inspiring words....Smokey

motivating others, by serving others...you can too! Gregory "Smokey" Bowen
24hr contact http://my.vcita.com/gregorybowen 

gregorybowen@g-bowen.ws
CherySchmidt

Decide-Commit-Succeed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2013, 10:15:31 AM »

Awe Bill! This is such an Amazing Post. You Inspire me with you words of gratitude! I am very blessed to have you in my life.. Thanks fort all you do.. Chery Smiley

Chery Schmidt Friend & Mentor
24 Hour Support: http://my.vcita.com/cheryschmidt
MY Blog: http://cheryschmidt.ws/
Business E-Mail: chery@cheryschmidt.ws
Love What You Do & Do What You Love
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 12:36:30 PM »

Hey, just believe in yourself and learn from us who have been with GDI since 1999 at the beginning. Hey, this was not my first account with GDI yet it is my last.

You can do all you visualize and if your sponsor and upline have not interact with you. Then and only then contact me with shooting me a message with your email through my email below. Do not use this interactive system based on it  takes 24 hours before I can read a message. That is just to long for me and you.

Looking forward in providing free support for you. Nothing should cost you except the monthly from GDI until we, yes we grow your members.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2014, 10:07:06 AM »

This is a duplicate of another area that I created some helpful guidance. I would like to do my part in helping everyone in our GDI family so please take a look through the link below. I look forward in serving you if you ever have a need of support through one of your daily challenges. This would be an honor and what I have a passion for. Serving others without a cost and giving them the hope, empowerment that was given me many years ago. This helped me accomplished so much for others and that is how my life is formed. A real life of serving others without cost!

There is always those who would love to dream while we are helping them face reality now. They leave our support they thing, with bad attitudes based on their wrong thinking of someone doing the work for them. You can not put a time on what will happen and when. What happens to others has nothing to do with if they will even work for you. You have to believe in what your doing and it has nothing to do with who is mentoring. You are responsible to learn and grow by your actions which you can never give up. If you love what you do, there is not stopping.

Take a look:

http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=14945.0

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2014, 11:54:32 AM »

I am not going to repeat myself here. I have a location within the forum which is going to take this area's place. I will be back after tomorrow to place the perm link for you to follow. I will give weekly quality usable content. This information is free and always will be.

We are a real Global Family within GDI, so let us really give supportive information that helps people. I live to serve and will not forget anyone who just ask for help.

Be looking our for the link after tomorrow.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: