March 28, 2024, 06:04:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I would like to welcome everyone to our team  (Read 7053 times)
RisingStars LLC

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2012, 09:35:46 AM »

We are going to rock GDI to new heights

Gary

LesterDiaz

"Success Is Only For Those That Never Give Up"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 03:49:26 PM »

Hey Gary,

awesome work on promoting GDI you are a clearly an example we can all learn from
in this forums, anyways nice to have you here keep up the great work.

Lester

Free Tips & Tricks To Learn How To Build Your Global Domains International Business http://www.lesterdiaz.com/blog

My team's automated Global Domains International sales funnel http://wsaffiliatenetwork.com
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 12:08:51 PM »

We are going to rock GDI to new heights

Gary

Gary, you have the right attitude and that is needed. I would love to hear how your growth in GDI is going. Make use of our awesome video tutorials and webinars. Then make sure you contact your sponsor and upline right away. The key to progress is to master navigation throughout GDI platform.

You know GDI is the foundation to launch your amazing business from. So learn all you can and apply action. Hey, knowledge without action is nothing.

Well, welcome to our global family and I really would love to hear from you on the growth soon.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 12:08:51 PM »

Hey Gary,

awesome work on promoting GDI you are a clearly an example we can all learn from
in this forums, anyways nice to have you here keep up the great work.

Lester

Lester, I completed my due diligence on your setup to create your real business online. I do not see any traffic being received and no continued persistent visitors who should be interacting on your blog? Can you tell us why?

You have created a duplicate pitch page and self-promoting GDI. This is not going to get you any consistency with people willing to allow your support. Do you have another blog that links with this sales page? One that shares your passion and gives weekly usable content to inspire readers which will promote continued support with massive visitors?

I know you have a passion and would love to hear what that is. I do believe with your sponsors guidance and upline hands on daily support. They can turn your blog into a site that empowers others to find their passion. Then you can coach them to manifest hope in their live. With doing just that they create a strong foundation using GDI as what it is. Just a solid foundation to be used as a platform to launch a business. Want to know more just contact me day or night.

GDI is not a business and that is what 98% of newbies in our industry fail to realize until they hit the point of loosing that empowering enthusiasm. Your on the right track yet no one has been their to show you the proper usage of GDI and how to make it work with your real business, your passion and sharing it globally.

That is why I state throughout our great forum. Everyone must put their pride away and get with real passionate supportive people. First contact you sponsor and upline and if they fail to give you real hands on daily support to get this right the first time. Then contact me day or night.

I rather be transparent and truthful than hype up your ego. Just doing my part in keep it real and giving all our family within GDI real feed back that will get them empowered to manifest their unique passion. That is what drives you not hype and self-promotional articles. No one should be promoting anything except their passion which is their business. GDI doesn't need any hype as it is a required platform for all businesses globally. Done right your blog can be adjusted and show who you are with passionate writing to empower others.

That is how you setup a blog without all the hype and ads. Never ever self-promote GDI it will not work. Then your showing newer people how to duplicate self-promotion and they will not have any visitors and activity on their blogs. They will drop out and be discourage. Hey we are here to encourage others and empower them to achieve unlimited greatness.

If you would like to see an example of how to do it right the first time. Leaving all the hype and sfuff out of the equation. Giving all visitors and loyal readers real usable content to be inspired by. Start by visiting others blogs. The people in our great industry that found their passion and only write with emotional words to be empowered to change for the whole betterment of your life. Hey, it works for over 37 years of me creating my supportive group. All who I have the honor to be traveling through a lifetime journey with. Serving others with a true Servant's heart is what we do. Never excepting anything in return.

Lester, I look forward in your reply and contact me day or night if you do not get the support required and needed from your sponsor and upline.

Thank you for caring and sharing real thoughts. I do appreciate you and know that in time your going to find that one passion that drives you to change. Then find passionate supportive people who understand what GDI is and the proper way to utilize it.  Done right is doing it well!

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: