April 27, 2024, 01:40:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI and how to use it rigth the first time!  (Read 6703 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: June 11, 2012, 10:18:18 AM »

OK. Your here within GDI and maybe like most it took a long time to learn how to even get here in the forum. You did not have a sponsor to help learn and master navigation throughout GDI. You do not even have a clue what GDI is used for in the whole "Own Your Own Business".

Let me open your eyes to a simple truth. GDI is a world champ at being a platform to build your globall business from. Think of GDI as the foundation which to learn about our industry and also build that first and only business you will ever require.

Let us say you want to build a house. Well first you must clear and level all the ground that the foundation will be poured into. Then rebars will have to be placed within the mix after the plumming, wiring, and frame work is done. Then pour the cement for the foundation, right.

Analogy

Well, GDI is no different than building a house. First you must create a spreadsheet that will show you how much you believe the total cost of building and running your business would look like. So, yes you and everyone before you in our industry must accomplish this before any money is to be generated into your life. So, how can this be accomplished without wasting your time and money?

Next, you would understand this is not a hobby or what if it works situation. You must sit alone until you have agreed what your passion is. The next....steps later next week. Or you can contact me today.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 10:58:19 AM »

Spreadsheet First Step
I want you now to understand the difference of creating a budget for personal issues vs an operational budget for a real business. They are totally different and one must know this before even opening a business.

Try to get with me for just fifteen minutes so I can create both for you and then you will have a clear understanding and models to follow now well into the future. It will not cost you a dime. If you want to have a real business you must setup operations and run that business right the first time. It is not a hobby by which just go with the flow. You have to keep records daily on expenses with a business. You must also store all records and keep good bookkeeping. This may sound overwhelming if done by yourself. Like I stated you will never be alone and have a group of experienced passionate people in our industry.

This step is starting the foundation of your business. Just a simple spreadsheet with amazing formulas and all setup in less than fifteen minutes without a cost for me doing it for you.

I would love to expand more today, yet we are taking this one baby step at a time. This is like before, a lifetime journey we are taking together. I do look forward in creating your first or new spreadsheet for operations.

Your going to start visualizing every area of how your business should be. Hey, start looking at color schemes for your home office. Think about desk, chair and  lamp. Start with basics and as we grow so will the furnishing. Just keep it simple and get it right the first time.

More next week. Just contact me day or night with any questions. Just follow through and maybe I will complete a video tutorial on that operational spreadsheet. Maybe!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
PiaParmanand

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 08:59:12 AM »

hi my name is pia and been in gdi for the last 3 months dont have any leads yet need help no experience newbie.....
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 10:26:43 AM »

Now we have gain and understanding that it takes two spreadsheets that must be created before we build the foundation using GDI as the platform.

You have one for your personal life and one for the operation of your business.

Pick a name for your business that reflects you. You would use your full first and last name when communicating and blogging. That will have people know who you are and match you profile you created on LinkedIn. That is a must.

OK let us fill those sheets with basic labels we all need. I am more on Operational Budget. If you would like a personal one created just make contact with me below.

Your first label would be every place you plan to have revenue generated from.
Examples:
1. GDI
2. Bank Reserves
3. Clients
4. Members
5. Other Platforms which generate revenue.

Next section would be listed as five weeks.
Week1 Week2 Week3 Week4 Week5

Next section is the total for all columns and rows.

Last section is weekly debt. That would be any amounts you pay daily, monthly or yearly with your business. This may vary based on what type of business you have created. The step I would need to walk you through. Contact me 24 hr location.

Then at the bottom of this Operational sheet would be future investment to business. This is 10% of gross revenue being created from only your business. You must reinvest some money in an account for items that you will need as your business grows. This is from desk, computers, and lots of office supplies. This is a great habit to develop now in the early stages.

Now, your basic Operational Budget is done. Save it and keep it updated with all expenses for that business.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 05:14:45 PM »

You have completed setting up a spreadsheet for personal and your business operations. If not get with me so I can give you a template.

Now, we need to explain what GDI is and when to use it correctly. We have to empower you to find you true passion from within. You know that emotion maker that brings tears to your heart when you think of doing it daily. Hey, if only money was not a problem I could do this everyday? That is your passion and relate it with serving others. You want something bigger than self.

You should no that the more people you give yourself in supporting their needs. The more blessing that will come into your life. Hey, I am living proof of this and so our my members. We stand for those who could not find supportive people with passion to be in their lives. Hey, they only have themselves to give and took a leap of faith with us. We never accepted anything for our lifetime service.

Now, you get the picture of finding that one passion you love doing day in and out which supports or empowers others to want more in their lives. This is going to be what we build your business from. GDI is just a platform that makes your total foundation solid to operate that business.

Would you like to know more? Hey, nothing worth having is easy and if it was everyone would not be doing it. Based on so many have doubt, fear and greed in their hearts. We remove all of those negative things and put love with courage and determination in their lives.

I look forward in hearing from you all in the near future.

Until our next time here. Please, get with your sponsors and upline. Tell them to help you day in and out. If you have no response and gave it your all. Just no worries or doubt. Get with me right away no matter what time it is. I will be here and will support your needs.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 09:23:27 AM »

Now, you have created a spreadsheet and must have two. One for personal issues and one for business operations. Just get with me for 15 minutes and I will create them both at no charge. It is my way of giving support to our GDI family. Hey, there is enough prosperity to spread around.

So, we want to get past this important task. I know most do not even do their own taxes and that is even more reason behind doing this first. That said let us move on.

Place that in a folder and label it "Taxes & Operations".  This is your start in thinking and living as a real business owner. This is much as a mental change too. So, live and love your business.

Moving on to the next step. Everyone needs a free 800# for their new business. This gives your customers and members away to contact you 24hrs a day. That is great and you can not beat the price, Free!

You should place this at every location for people to know your real and in business. Now, create several emails withing GDI and start using them. I see so many people just waste all their energy and money for nothing. You have 10 emails.So setup a few that every business needs and as you grow so will your email system.

1. Your full first and Last name. We want to know your a real person if you want others to join your in your business. That is who you give this to. It should be on every document you send. Make sure you setup a signature within that email account when you create it within GDI.

2. MemberServices. This is without a doubt the biggest missed one. You have members and they have issues. I am not talking about you issueing templates for email reversals. And other email projects to generate more clients. This is used for their inquires on stats and other information.

3. CustomerService. That speaks for it self. You want to be serious and ethical. Keep information secure and stand alone. You must respond personally to every email from everyone espasially customers. This is how you keep real loyal customers. Not everyone wants a business or to join you. Yet, they may want that platform to express their passions in a non-business way. So great give the 10 emails and a platform to share thier passions.

4. EmailReversal. This is in the GDI Wealth Guide which you just shoot me an email to request and I will forward it to you. Long time ago when GDI was a baby they developed this manual. It just shows the dos and don't when conduction email pitches to people and such others procedures. You need this before you get into trouble. You must have a disclosure at the end of each email when introducing GDI to people via email. They must have a way to request to be removed from your future mailings. Hey, this is serious and your business. You need to follow this or you find your account is gone from GDI. They do not play with such activity as spamming people. Sending people information they did not request.

That is the basic email accounts to setup for the beginning. You will be working out of one of them for now. That is the one with your full name.

Next we will cover the areas withing the email systems to master, all of them.

Until next time send your request to my business email below and I will forward the manual to you. Thanks for you attention to detail and look forward to learning about you.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 12:36:30 PM »

I am reviewing all interaction within this forum for many years. Everyone seems to not understand that you have to be consistent in adding content that is usable for all of us. If you give us sales pitches we will leave you alone. Yet, if you help us understand navigational issues within GDI and how to make this thing work for our needs. We all will gladly switch sponsorship based on no sponsors or upline have given us any support and will not communicate with us.

Well, if that is your situation get with me today anytime by sending me a message just ask for my help and give me your email. Send this request for help to my email below. Do not send it within GDI it takes to long about 24 hours before I can read it. By then I am offline and doing what I do best, helping new people daily enhance their lives.

Thank you for listening and be serious about getting this right the first time. How, get with me today!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2014, 10:07:06 AM »

This is a duplicate of another area that I created some helpful guidance. I would like to do my part in helping everyone in our GDI family so please take a look through the link below. I look forward in serving you if you ever have a need of support through one of your daily challenges. This would be an honor and what I have a passion for. Serving others without a cost and giving them the hope, empowerment that was given me many years ago. This helped me accomplished so much for others and that is how my life is formed. A real life of serving others without cost!

There is always those who would love to dream while we are helping them face reality now. They leave our support they thing, with bad attitudes based on their wrong thinking of someone doing the work for them. You can not put a time on what will happen and when. What happens to others has nothing to do with if they will even work for you. You have to believe in what your doing and it has nothing to do with who is mentoring. You are responsible to learn and grow by your actions which you can never give up. If you love what you do, there is not stopping.

Take a look:

http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=14945.0

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2014, 11:54:32 AM »

I am not going to repeat myself here. I have a location within the forum which is going to take this area's place. I will be back after tomorrow to place the perm link for you to follow. I will give weekly quality usable content. This information is free and always will be.

We are a real Global Family within GDI, so let us really give supportive information that helps people. I live to serve and will not forget anyone who just ask for help.

Be looking our for the link after tomorrow.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: