April 29, 2024, 08:03:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Not About How Many People You Sign Up?  (Read 4567 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 16, 2012, 04:42:55 PM »

Just wanted to get everyone to understand. Yes, GDI has contest yet it is not about only bringing people into GDI. You must commit to being supportive for a lifetime.

You can recruit hundreds a week yet no one is going to continue after the trial period without you understanding how to support everyone you bring in. Your not going to do any justice to anyone with being a person who knows nothing about GDI and what it is for.

This is a key to understand and keep people in our group. There are too many people who never get any support from day one. You do not understand our great industry and how are you going to help anyone within GDI.

Numbers do not matter. Support and guidance on mastering navigation within GDI is the core focus. You must not think money, money recruit.

Helping others create a real lifestyle is the point here. You have to master navigation and know what the procedures are to build a real strong foundation. How to get your name known globally as a great mentor, coach, and visionary in our amazing industry.

GDI is the one foundation that must be created correctly. If your just here for  money you have already failed. You must have a passion and share it by using GDI as the platform. Then know how to show others to share their passions. Then know how to create a prosperous lifestyle just doing that. That is what GDI is and has to offer.

Get with people who now how and the the numbers will be created. This is not a race it is a lifetime journey which will have unlimited prosperity if done right the first time.

That is what we are here for. To support all GDI members without a cost. You have to gain knowledge and then take action. You will later be able to win weekly bonuses after you have created a real group within GDI.

Hey, if one can do it why not you?

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Mario Miller

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 09:38:23 AM »

good post.
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 05:50:29 PM »

You want to start from the beginning creating a foundation is what GDI was established for. I do not know why people think GDI is a business? It is a platform for you to launch you business based on you passion. This is where you host you site to share with our global industry what you love doing daily.

You write an article once a week sharing you adventures of growing your global business. The facts written in such away to increase membership to your business. Then give the readers usable information on building a real business.

Just stay away from ads on you site. Do not mention any GDI or others. Just be transparent with giving quality post. Your readers will grow and all is kept safe on your site. Did you know if you use a certain site builder it stores all email and names so you can make contact with each visitor. The bigger you name is branded, which is just a way of saying people globally get to know you as on who gives real usable information. You stand out and your site is free of junk. No pop ups requesting people to purchase junk.

If you keep your site clear of any and all ads you will get so many people who ask for your supportive services. To serve others is what every successful business is all about. Your not any different. If I was to let you know that the more people you help, the more prosperity in every area of you life will be.

Hey, you need to setup a one on one with me now. I never charge a dime for a lifetime of real support.

You will find that the person who made you aware of GDI has never contacted you? Hey, when are you going to wake-up and get real. This is not a hobby it is a real business and you need to take the first steps right. So, stop waiting and get down below and contact me. There is never a cost for me and my group to support you for a lifetime.

Nothing to loose except money and time. Just do something each day and it will happen with the right support. I am offering just that and more. Hey, you must have 15minutes or less right?

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 09:12:49 AM »

WOW, people read this with clarity as the end result. Just get involved with communicating on the subject and then we can have fun. I love interaction and that is what I will be determined to manifest in each GDI member before long.

I look forward to hearing from everyone soon!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 06:22:59 PM »

So, what are you doing with your business. You have to keep a continued contact and coach those who allowed you to enter their lives. You can not just sit by and hope something will manifest. You have to tap into your thoughts. Get serious and focus on what it is with the big picture.

See what is next.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: