April 20, 2024, 12:08:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About my Credit card!  (Read 3554 times)
Mohammed_Youss

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2012, 10:06:58 AM »

Hi Everyone!
I am a new member to GDI, And I am still on the 7 days Trial,
And because I am from morocco The bank desactivates my credit card every 30 minutes for security reasons.
That's why I am afread that after the 7 days trial ends I wouldn't be able to use GDI anymore.

My Questions are: Am I going to have problems with the payment system because it works automaticly?  Roll Eyes  Huh
                                 And Is there Any manual way to pay The 10$ ?  Embarrassed Embarrassed
ArnaldoPlaza

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 11:24:37 AM »

Best thing to send a support ticket and see what they can do.

Arnaldo
GDI member
Jose_Palomino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 04:01:43 PM »

Mohammed. GDI will try to collect a few times if is not working. I think is better if you use paypal.

-  Serving others is my personal passion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: