April 28, 2024, 01:47:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2012!!  (Read 140469 times)
BeverlyKnox

Standing On The Promises/Lenders Not Borrowers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: September 04, 2012, 10:24:36 AM »

Hi Marinam I am a newbie and would like to welcome you to GDI.  A business online is quite new for me and I find it give me a challenge for my money.  I love to be challenge because it pushes me to the next level of growth in this industry.  Yes, I am learning new things everyday and when I run across something I can't handle, I might stumble but I want fall because my coach is always there for me to lean upon.  GDI is more then a business, it is a team with one goal in mine and that is to help you succeed.  "You have not because you ask not"

Beverly Knox
24 hr. Vcita Support  my.vCita.com/beverly.knox
(855) 249-2376
BeverlyKnox

Standing On The Promises/Lenders Not Borrowers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: September 04, 2012, 10:24:36 AM »

Hi Randy, Welcome to GDI.  When you join GDI, you have joined more then a business, you have joined a family team.  A team of people that stick together and help push you to succeed.  No monies needed, all you need to bring to the table is a eagerness to be coach mixed with a little patients.  If I can be of any help contact me at  http://my.vcita.com/beverly.knox  Again Welcome......

Beverly Knox
24 hr. Vcita Support  my.vCita.com/beverly.knox
(855) 249-2376
MichaelPetty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: September 04, 2012, 10:24:36 AM »

There is a learning curve to learn to marketing your business online but the right can shorten that for you. Refer to my profile signature.

Discover What 3% of Smart Marketers Know That 97% of Not So Smart Marketers Will Never Understand At http://www.clearmlmformula.com
NickC

Success Start in the Mind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: September 04, 2012, 10:24:36 AM »

My name is Nick Catricala, from Washago, Ontario Canada.
I am known as a loyal and helpful supporter of the new guy/gals globally, love to support you establishing a true and strong brand/HBB.

If for any reason you were not exposed to what real hands on support is. Well, welcome to our world my friend and welcome to GDI, all of us here support each other. Post your needs and I personally see that you achieve them.

Advising, coaching and teaching you as best as I know how, along the way, is what I love to do, that's support, and please note that nothing is expected from you except your success. Soon you will be up and running and I know you will give back without expecting anything in return just as you received from me and my Global team.

That is serving others with a true serving heart! Ask any questions on how-to, and I will be assisting you all the way until you feel confident running this business on your own, and even after that, I am here for you, if there is any need.

No question is left behind... all your questions are important, simple or not all of them will be answered to you, it's all free of charge and from the heart. My way of giving back or put it in another way, my way of "Paying it Forward"!

I am here to serve. Just keep it real as best as you know how and to the point.

Normally I do not deal with self-pity issues, because in the past, I found out that using self-pity only attract self-pity. Me and the global team behind us, the one who supported me all the way to get to this point, is able, willing and ready to support you as well.

This is all about empowering you and others to learn and be able to do it for themselves with 100% daily support, if that is required, I am here to support you till you succeed, you will never be left behind.

"Welcome To GDI"

__"I Help You Help Your Self"
Nick Catricala - MicroConsulting
24hr support: http://www.contact-nick.com
My Blog: http://catricala.ws/index.php/core-phase-training-guide/
https://www.facebook.com/nickcatricala
Business eMail: nick@catricala.ws
Peggy Benamon

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 04, 2012, 10:24:36 AM »

Hello RANDY, I'm a new member to GDI and I truely think this is a great business. I truely want to wish you much success. GDI has one of the greats back offices i've ever seen.
AlSheda

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 04, 2012, 10:33:53 AM »

Hi!  I'm new too but if you're like anyone else, there is almost without a doubt nobody who is without an email address today; wouldn't you agree?
So here's my point.  According to statistics 500 million people will be wanting to start up a website or blog, just in the next year.

That's astonishing isn't it?  But of those people, other than, the businesses that already use GDI.ws  for their hosting WE offer
an elite price on the whole package; Wouldn't you agree?

So just think:  Wouldn't you want to own your business and have it hosted online if it is done at just $10.00 a month.(and only a $1.00 ex for secure measures) 

So I'm just telling my people to forget about your "own" business for now.  Find 5 people who you know already take your word at its value
and ask them; Wouldn't you like to have a business that has the potential for a 500 Inc. Magazine income if it only would cost $11.00 a month
to maintain it?  I have 1!  Then I tell them to tell 5 people they know just what I told them:

While they might have a business in mind for already wanting to establish online; GDI I 'saw' gave me the opportunity in the between time to work
on the business I want to establish - It's a two fold win, Man!

So, look, apparently you're in the same situation I am in.  Focus, on what it was that appealed to you to join GDI, and try getting those people in
that you might know who are serious about wanting something online, but just don't know what?  Chances are what appealed to you will also
appeal with them...$11.00 a month business, 5 people, 5 people; while in the mean time you discover your own niche!

Good Luck, sir!
http://www.autosuccess.ws

JimmieBarber

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 06, 2012, 10:21:44 AM »

Hi everyone my name is Jimmie. This seems like one of the first things I should get done; you know, introduceing myself. I need to make this GDI work for me, no matter what. I have been working previously as a business owner. My wife and I had a cleaning service 2006-02/01/2012. This type of work has got me down in the back as it can be back breaking work. Recently my wife and I have separated and plan a divorce. I am so bogged down in debt now and have no choice but to succeed in this, and I will. I would like to share my site with everyone and it is wealthforall.ws Anyone out there have any ideas on how to help me be sucessfull, please don't hesitate to email me at jimmie@wealthforall.ws Nice to meet everyone!
JimmieBarber

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 07, 2012, 09:36:32 AM »

Hi Randy and best of luck to you in all your business endeavors. My name is Jimmie and I too am a little clueless. They say, time and useing the power of duplication can bring anyone who desires a better tomorrow in the end will pay off. I plan to try and learn something new each passing day. I am trying to obtain the new bonus for new signups. With two mailboxes created and a duplicated site, how can I go wrong. I love helping others, and it seems this business opportunity will eventually provide this for me. I have learned in my lifetime that there are three main points to sucess, and they are:

# 1 the money
# 2 the money
and
# 3 the money.

Oh how true this is; however, I must not forget to lean on others who are allready successfull with GDI so that I may some day be able to pass this on to others.

Rightfully,
Jimmie D Barber
wealthforall.ws

AKomara

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: September 10, 2012, 09:26:54 AM »

Hi Jammie,

I'm sorry to hear your story. But thats life.
Anyway, we can talk if you're really serious about making money online.

Thanks,
Asep

MarinaC1

Hi I am Marina and am happy to be here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: September 14, 2012, 12:38:50 PM »

Hi Jimmie,
I am praying for you and I wish you all the best!!
Marina.

Blog: http://www.marinam.ws
Business Adress: marina@marinam.ws
Home Office Phone Number: 1-931-896-1020
MarinaC1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: September 14, 2012, 12:38:50 PM »

Hi contact me at marina@marinam.ws and I will be happy to help.
Marina.

MarinaC1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #191 on: September 14, 2012, 12:38:50 PM »

Hi Gustavo, I welcome you and I am also new here.
If you need help then email me at marina@marinam.ws
All the best, Marina.

JimmieBarber

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 17, 2012, 08:32:50 AM »

Hi Marina, and thanks for the encouragement. How are things going for you? Would there be a way in which we could help each other. I am feeling kind of isolated with GDI.

Jimmie
Palomino Jose

SUCCESS BEGINS IN YOUR MIND. Think as a Success

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 17, 2012, 08:32:50 AM »

Hi Jimmie. How long are you with GDI?. Do you have some active referrals?

My advice:

1- Visit GDI Tutorials and get familiar with GDI.

2- Make and attractive Blog and use social marketing to get people interested in your Blog and your Business.

You need to focus and not go all over the places. Too many people come online and think they are going to make thousands immediately without any work.  They go from one program to the next and never have chance to succeed.
IsaacG1

Focus on your "Why"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: September 17, 2012, 08:32:51 AM »

Hi, My name is Isaac, I just joined a few days ago. I am excited to give this a go.

Happy to meet everyone and hope to see you all at the top.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: