April 30, 2024, 12:21:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2012!!  (Read 140536 times)
MichaelPetty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2012, 11:34:42 AM »

I give free training on my site if you're interested

Discover What 3% of Smart Marketers Know That 97% of Not So Smart Marketers Will Never Understand At http://www.clearmlmformula.com
MichaelPetty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2012, 11:34:42 AM »

I give free training on my site

Discover What 3% of Smart Marketers Know That 97% of Not So Smart Marketers Will Never Understand At http://www.clearmlmformula.com
Jose_Palomino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2012, 11:34:42 AM »

Welcome Jeff

-  Serving others is my personal passion.
Jose_Palomino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2012, 11:34:42 AM »

Welcome.  GDI takes some time to build  -  But it will grow steadily over time as long as you work at it and not give up.

Jose_Palomino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2012, 11:34:42 AM »

Welcome Dave. The low monthly fee of $10 makes GDI the best long-term opportunity to financial freedom!.

Erik Suggs

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2012, 11:34:42 AM »

Just signed up last night kind of new to this. Do anybody have any advice on the best way to market GDI program. I've just put up my email and my website and trying figure out what would be the best to move to start seeing profits.
SteveHackenebrg

Total Effort All Members (TEAM)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2012, 11:36:22 AM »

Welcome Dylan

If I can help you get sign ups just ask me.
Thanks
Steve
livingfreeofdebt@gmail.com

Best of luck !!!

How I am Building My GDI Empire
http://blog.huskiekira.ws/
JohnPantelakos

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2012, 08:43:26 AM »

Good Luck I have been doing this since 2/12/2012 with no sign ups yet have sent out 20000 emails
B Battle

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2012, 08:43:26 AM »

Almost a month, several hits, not a single sign up...losing faith....anyone with help message me please
SteveHackenebrg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2012, 08:45:46 AM »

Hey Kimberly

You will need a great email campaign and a better team to work with. I am working with a great team on MyHomeBizBuilder. We have all the tools and lead generation material you will ever need. We are here to help you grow your GDI website and get you on the leader board. Duplication combined with some skills will equal success. You should contact your sponsor for their input, I can help you if you need it.
  Visit my GDI blog http://blog.huskiekira.ws/

Best of luck
Contact me for more info

Steve Hackenberg
Duplicate.like.me@gmail.com

Have a Great Day and More Success !!

Fumie G

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2012, 02:43:26 PM »

Hi my name is Fumie and I am new to this and if anyone has any advice or can give a hand would appreciate it and ill help with anything if i can
DCowley

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2012, 02:43:26 PM »

Hello to all, I am about four days new to GDI!! I am looking forward to Contributing and Learning from this forum
SteveHackenebrg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2012, 02:43:26 PM »

Hey Everyone

I see some people are having a hard time. Don't be discouraged by a slow growth as it will take time to build a good solid foundation for your GDI. It took about a week for me to get my first sign up but it has steadily been growing with great people who are starting to grow their team. We are only as good as the people we help and have to make sure we help everyone we can.
  If you need help I can show you how we are building a strong team. Contact your sponsor for some tips and support. Try building your own GDI blog like mine http://blog.huskiekira.ws/ , you can find this under the "plug ins" tab of your GDI office.

Have a great day and More Success !!

Steve Hackenberg

SteveHackenebrg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2012, 02:43:26 PM »

Hey John

Where have you been emailing? 20000 is a small drop in the bucket for MLM standards. I have done that in a couple of days. Do you have a good subject line and good content which is then directed to your GDI salespages?

If I can help then let me know.

Have a Great Day and More Success !!

Steve Hackenberg

Jody M

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2012, 02:43:26 PM »

Hi Guys, I didnt see any replies for you guys so I'm gonna step in and at least say something about Gdi.Dont think that no one has the time to respond, its just that everyone is trying to get their businesses off the ground. I too am a newb. I've only been with GDI for about three weeks now, although I still don't have any signups, I'm surely getting hits. Where I began was, I purchased some business cards and then posted my url everywhere I could possibly think of (and I still am trying to find other places).facebook,myspace etc. I'm gonna go do some forums next, I also watched many videos and read many articles on gdi, also you must get familiar with your back office. I know I'm jumping around everywhere on this but I want to get you guys started somewhere, at this point im trying to do everything as big as i can for what little i have, until I start making some money and then I will move to some of the bigger stuff, Im testing a couple of other things and will let you guys know how they go. If you dont have a facebook account ,get one and follow gdi, and meet some of the other affiliates on there and become friends. Listen, I have about 7 thousand hits to my site in less than or about three weeks, with no money, I think thats pretty good. If you have the money, get some advertising going. dont pay an arm and a leg as I find that the lower cost advertising five,ten dollar advertising is just as well as some of the more expensive stuff. make yourself some flyers, doesnt have to be the one that gdi provides either, make your own if you wish..post them at the supermarkets ,laundry mat,library,carwash etc. anywhere you are allowed. make sure your url is on there. so you get your credit. watch your hit logs and see the traffic building. I think they say that,only about 97 percent of your visitors WON'T even buy or sign up for your product, so don't get down, there is enough money to be made for everyone out there, and we should stick together to help one another, oh yeah there are selfish ones out there, but we don't have to be like that.. sorry again for jumping around everywhere like this but I wanted to give you guys something to go on in the short time that i have, please reply and I will do my best to respond, thanks
jody moore
jody@znzandgdi.ws
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: