April 19, 2024, 08:25:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2012!!  (Read 140287 times)
PerryJGibsonSr1

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: December 14, 2012, 11:27:56 AM »

Hello Everybody.

I am brand new and expecting good success.

PerryJ GibsonSr1
CCoke

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 14, 2012, 11:33:59 AM »

Hello all my name is Carolyn and I am a newbie to GDI.  
Hoping the forum will be a great way for me to learn more
and help me meet others that are doing well with GDI.
I am located in S. Florida
Palomino Jose

SUCCESS BEGINS IN YOUR MIND. Think as a Success

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 21, 2012, 09:23:54 AM »

Well come Perry,

don't give up. GDI works and we will support you daily if needed.
Palomino Jose

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 21, 2012, 09:23:54 AM »

Welcome to GDI Carolyn . This is what i do and works for me: 

-  be available  --  be open  --  offer help  --  It all comes down to relationship  --  duplication  --  don't be static GDI is dynamic.
JamieBishop

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 21, 2012, 09:23:54 AM »

Hi,I just wanted to welcome you to GDI and to the forum.Please let me know if I can help you with anything.

"Let's Guide Those Who Need It"
Jamie Bishop
Contact Me Day Or Night For Assistance:
http://my.vcita.com/jamiebishop
jamiebishop@bishopmarketing.ws
JamieBishop

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 21, 2012, 09:23:54 AM »

Hi Carolyn,welcome to GDI and the forum.Please feel free to let me know if there is anything you think I may be able to help you with.

Jamie Bishop
JamieBishop

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 21, 2012, 09:23:54 AM »

Hi Isaac,welcome to GDI and the forum.I am new here also but have joined a team who gives unlimited free guidance and support to people who ask for it.Please feel free to contact me anytime if you feel there's anything I can help you with.

Jamie Bishop
JamieBishop

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 21, 2012, 09:23:54 AM »

Hi Perry,welcome to GDI and the forum.GDI is a great program and there are people here to help if you need it.You can contact me anytime if you need help.I personally have joined a team with some members that have been a part of GDI for a long time and we give unlimited free support and help to whoever asks.Again,welcome to GDI.

Jamie Bishop
HarrisF

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 21, 2012, 09:25:37 AM »

Hi Everyone!  Happy Holiday!  My name is Frandoris Harris and live in Atlantic Beach Florida (Jacksonville).  I am looking forward in making this business succeed for me and my daughter.  I do need help....It seen like a very good team of people to work with.  I'm a passed internet marketer that didn't succeed, I'm giving myself one more try on GDI and see if I can succeed as so many testimonies I have read.  I know I really need a really good coach to help me.

Thanks again....Best of Blessings to Everyone!
Frandoris H.
DavidLasserre

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 27, 2012, 08:49:05 AM »

Bonjour,je suis nouveaux membre à GDI,depuis 1 semaine,mon nom: JOB974. J'espère que tout le monde sera motivé comme je le suis pour pouvoir très vite recruter!
JimmieB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #250 on: December 28, 2012, 08:44:53 AM »

I Issac, and welcome to GDI and the foeum. In the forum you will find a wealth of infrmation that will be useful. Moreover, Please feel fre to contact me anytime you have questions, as we do offer lifetime support at no cost ever to you when needed. Don't be afraid t contact me anytime with your questions. If I cannot get them answered, I will go to someone that can. So not to worry! Welacome To the best team around!

I'm helping others, one new GDI lead at a time!
24hr contact http://my.vcita.com/jimmie.barber
(970)800-1175

My Skype: jimmie.barber1

Email: memberservice@jbmarketing.ws
I Williams

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 02, 2013, 09:07:51 AM »

I am glad to be on my way to financial independence with the help of GDI. Hello everyone. I look forward to working with you all. i need alot of help. I  Huh
R Harley

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 02, 2013, 09:07:51 AM »

Hello everyone,
I am R. Harley in Arizona.  Recently joined GDI and have 2 .ws domains now.  I am eager to learn and make money here!

Grin
AMurray Jr

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 07, 2013, 09:12:32 AM »

Hello All. My name is AL Murray and I am excited about restarting my GDI business today.  I look forward to building a business that will help many people achieve their reasons for joining.  I have been away for several years and like the upgrades that GDI has made since my last involvement.  I do have one question.  Is it true that I can now place a new personally sponsored affiliate any where within my downline and if so, how does this affect the $100 weekly bonus? Will this newly placed affiliate count for me or for my downline affiliate? Thanks for your help and comment(s).
Palomino Jose

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 07, 2013, 09:12:32 AM »

Good job R Harley.  GDI is amazing !.
You have the product and you have the business.
The product is fairly simple. Allows people to have a complete website package for US$10 per month. And it's set in a way that people don't have to be technically savvy to make it work well for them.
The business is really an extra if you look at it. You not only have your website but you have the opportunity to share the same system with people and get paid for doing it.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18
  Print  

Jump to: