March 28, 2024, 03:13:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Showcase Your Website, 2012!!  (Read 34089 times)
C Latham

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2012, 10:00:07 AM »

Check out our websites...
Just Make Money including Just Make Money Forum and  AllBiznessman Business Success

AllBiznessman Business Success
http://allbiznessman.ws

Just Make Money
http://justmakemoney.ws
TonyManifold

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2012, 12:38:50 PM »

The just make money site is a little busy. My eyes keep being drawn away from the the text box on the left, which seems to be the focus on the page. Also even at a high resolution your page was too wide for my screen ( I use firefox, it may matter). As a general rule, I won't even look at the part that is hidden.

Content looks good but design needs some cleaning up.

Hope that helps.

Webhosting For Profit Blog
Blogging, Coaching and Website building tips
http://webhostingforprofit.ws
Palomino Jose

SUCCESS BEGINS IN YOUR MIND. Think as a Success

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2012, 08:05:06 AM »

C Latham. Check not all your links are working.
David Lortie

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2012, 08:44:36 AM »

I need someone to help me get up i been stuck on the floor for years now and im waiting for a good samaritan to come along and show me the path to success
Kant K

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2012, 01:06:57 PM »

Just set my blog.
http://blog.ganardinerodiario.ws

Edward_Gause

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2012, 10:19:21 AM »

Please check out my site and let me know your thoughts.  Thanks:

http://moretime4me.ws

I notice a lot of GDI members don't use their hosting.  I'm a big believer in using the products you promote.

Cheers,
Stan

Step-by-step guide to mastering online income
http://www.moretime4me.ws/
JeffMize

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2012, 01:47:49 PM »

http://www.yourownwebpaysbig.ws/

Jeff Mize
Palomino Jose

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2012, 01:47:49 PM »

I like your site looks very professional.
OryL

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2012, 10:09:08 AM »

Hi all

I'm from Belgium, I invite you to visit my website http://www.annoncici.ws/

Thank you and enjoy your visit.
OryL

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2012, 10:32:35 AM »

Hello, I am a new register on gdi, I invite you to discover http://www.annoncici.ws/
Thank you and good luck to everyone with GDI!
 Wink
Palomino Jose

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2012, 10:39:26 AM »

Good Job
Palomino Jose

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2012, 10:39:26 AM »

I think you should make a page about You.
Brandon McCarty

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2012, 09:25:40 AM »

I am new to GDI and my website is www.grunt.ws and my blog is blog.grunt.ws. Please check them both out and tell me what you think or ways to improve. My actual website is a replicated site from GDI but my blog I made using WordPress. How can I get GOOD traffic to my site and blog?
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2012, 08:49:05 AM »

Welcome first of all and did you get in contact with your sponsor and upline people? They should have a procedure for you first to establish your solid foundation with GDI as the core part without any additional cost for their lifetime support. 

Then you would need to setup all the other locations that we few 1% have found worked for us to give support freely to everyone who just ask. Then help them establish that "Clean Blog". More on that later.

You have taken the first step in creating a real legacy and now you must utilize due diligence in those who support you. Take you time and understand with acceptance that this is not a hobby, race nor a "Get Rich" money program. Also, yes, you will have to put in the hours and sacrafiiece things with having the resources to servive for atleast 3 months before you will ever access the revenue (Money) part of owning a real business.

Hey, it is easy with real support from people who live to serve others without excepting anything in return. Also, no hidden agendas with making you pay for joining more stupid locations. What a waste of your money.

Just do not stop moving forward and learning about our great industry everyday.  You have to have the hunger to get this thing right the first time.

Now, if you have made attempts to contact your sponsor and upline partners. Then they have not given you hands on support without any additional cost. Then and only then contact me day or night and I will commit to support you free for your lifetime.

We believe in never leaving not even one person alone. There are always procedure used for over 32 years that will create your unique business that you have visioned. You just need to find your rhythm and keep with progress. That is where having a real person with passion supporting your learning curve.

Hey, you took the first step and now allow GDI to give you the legacy you deserve at no addition cost except the fee for monthly membership with GDI. After a few months or so, you will have the people that will have GDI at no cost such as the few of us in our industry have mastered.

Take you time and understand this is a lifetime journey and we are here for you in every area of your life. All you have to do is ask for our support.

Looking forward in learning everything about you. You are wanted and have a unique character that we can see. Thank you for joining our GDI family and I can not wait to watch your growth within our industry.

That "Clean Blog" is the key to branding yourself as a great leader, coach, visionary and mentor in our global industry. You just need the right people to show you how and coach you in understand the usage of GDI. GDI is not the business yet the core location for everyone to launch their business no matter if it is online or offline. We have the solution and results that everyone can only vision yet have not reached themselves.

Welcome again to GDI our family of passionate people who are global leaders in our industry.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2012, 08:49:05 AM »

I have found more people are looking for interaction. The only way you can create this is establishing what we few have found out called a "Clean Blog". You have the hunger to do well and have a unique talent to create your vision.

This is always the core part of allowing global people to know who you are and how well you can support them with finding their passion and getting paid to share it globally. That is what we have found that works and with you getting my message take a look at others "Clean Blogs" and you will feel the difference in creating "Pitch Pages" to join GDI. That doesn't work when you are looking for people who will use the product and love it. People who just want more in life than what they have now!

Lots more information for you to get with creating a solid foundation first with GDI as the core. Having the talent you have naturally is amazing. You vision is shown yet has not way of getting people interested in interaction. You have to at least make on article a week and get that interaction going. Then share your story to the world. That is when you have to first find your one true passion to write about. That is easy, which is every adventure you had and are having. You write on article once a week that shares those great times. Times that will encourage others, and manifest that hunger for more in life. That is something your upline should be coaching you on?

Well, I wish your site was interactive and no one can leave usable content based on you did not establish a  foundation first. Then locate the place to publish your "Clean Blog" globally that will attract people who will  ask you daily for coaching. They will follow you into GDI and you give them real hands on support with helping them do the same as you learned about building a foundation and then getting paid to share you lifetime story.

Yes, you can get hundreds of people just to click a button and join GDI. Yet, would it not be better to really help them in every area of their lives through GDI being the core part of creating a solid foundation first?

That is just my way of giving you something to think about. You made the hardest step with joining our family in GDI. Yet, now it is time for you to learn how to use GDI without all the hype and self promotion.

Take your time and get in contact with your upline and if they do not understand as you, then make contact with me day or night. We do not leave any GDI member alone and that is how our industry was and soon will return in being.

It is all about you, and creating a real legacy that you will have. Just take baby steps and get this GDI thing right the first time. Hey, it should be the only expense at this level with you creating your foundation and then your business will have a firm foundation to launch.

Great job with joining GDI and giving it a try. Now, it is time to understand that this is not a hobby with our industry and most give up. Yet, while you have been hungry to achieve more, get it right.

Thanks for sharing you site and do understand that most people who jump into our industry do not understand that interaction with others is the key to building a real business based on only your passion. By you learning that one strong passion then learn how to share it to create that revenue is the point.

I look forward in monitoring you growth and feel that you have what it takes to get this GDI thing right.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: