March 28, 2024, 04:22:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Tranning Hand Being Held All The Way All GDI Members  (Read 20198 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2012, 11:27:56 AM »

When you read a post and want to interact which is what a forum is for. Then simply make sure you give us some way to contact you other than maybe within the Forum. Hey, an email would be nice you have 10 to use for your business.

The first things in business is use the product before you do anything else. So, make it a habit to join us daily within this Forum and all things will become easier.

I also noticed most do not even look at those amazing training videos which are great in setting up that blog of yours. Hey, I will walk you through each area of GDI if you just ask. That is the only thing we ask of you.

Have a great day!

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 08:49:05 AM »

People ask how can I get this hands on support from you and your partners. I answer just ask and I post this information throughout this forum. Yet, everyone is confused as to what to do next. Well, you send me an email and ask for hands on support with your business. State that you are a member of GDI and that is all there is to it.

Hey, look it takes time to build your foundation and then you have to be able to face challenges during this journey. If you are not prepared to have us support you in every area of your life without ever a cost. Then you are wasting your time and playing as if you have a business.

No one in our industry ever made much progress without having support from passionate people who care about them. Not with hidden agendas and more cost to get this GDI thing right.

There is to much running around lost and looking for a easy way to get this right the first time. Hey, it takes a certain person to be successful in business as it will online with any location as your foundation. You have to learn how to navigate through each area that has meaning which is every one. Then you have to have a mentor or coach that cares about you and respects your time and the hours you choose to volunteer.

This is your business and you have to get your mind right and stop playing as you are in business. You are not going to see a profit if you learn nothing about our industry and have exposure to our global community.

Some people think that they can spend one hour a month in the forum and within GDI. This is not going to make you business grow. You have to become a master navigator within GDI. Then understand how to have vast amounts of people know that you are here. Without exposure and guidance you are only playing like you have a business and never will see a profit.

Well, when you are ready to get serious about building a real legacy. See me or email me with a request for support. We will take it from there and never look back.

Now, everyone enjoy this amazing Holiday season!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2013, 10:13:58 AM »

I am working on making this in all languages. I have been overwhelmed with people joining and speaking in other languages yet no support is given.

Here you are going to start receiving the same steps in other languages. If you do not see yours just send me a message in your own language and I will add it during my weekly steps.l

Just to give everyone a heads-up to say.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2013, 10:13:28 AM »

I can not stress to much  to contact me via email and not within our internal system for our first interaction. I need to make sure everyone is on this level.

I will not allow you to be confused and waste time in making new ways to do what you already do daily naturally. Use a thing love it and then share it. That is life and simple. It is not about selling and having hidden agendas?

Look GDI is what it is an internet-based service. It is not the only one, yet the best choice if you allow the third party tools to show people various ways to use it. Stop thinking as those who take advantage of people with purchasing list, buying this or that. Did you know that all computers are equipt with everything you need besides GDI to have a real Operation for any business online or offline?

Let me show you how to do this right and keep it going to build something for future generations to come in your family. I believe they call this a real Legacy. Yes?

Enough of that and please stop talking about GDI and share it using the third party tools we have available. Let them be your sales man or woman. You are not in sales you are in the support service business based on you do not make things. You use them love them and share them.

This is reality of our industry and will always be. Let us get serious and never give up just ask me for help the proper way. We do not lessen a person by asking why you wasted time, money. We start without judgement and continue free for the rest of your life.

I hope to speak soon,

Billy (Brotherbill)

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2013, 12:46:41 PM »

If you need help please look below and see my 24hr request for support link. That is how you can contact me now.

Most people respond within the forum which is all right yet it takes over 24hrs before we can read anything. I have been through this forum for years and find that if you need help have the patience to wait for me or anyone to get your request unless you make contact out of the forum with email?

Hey, try to get to me as fast as possible so you can get this GDI done right the first time.

Looking forward in speaking with everyone who is new and old. Love to support everyone at the right time for you.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2014, 11:01:05 AM »

If you need help please look below and see my 24hr request for support link. That is how you can contact me now.

Most people respond within the forum which is all right yet it takes over 24hrs before we can read anything. I have been through this forum for years and find that if you need help have the patience to wait for me or anyone to get your request unless you make contact out of the forum with email?

Hey, try to get to me as fast as possible so you can get this GDI done right the first time.

Looking forward in speaking with everyone who is new and old. Love to support everyone at the right time for you.

Please, refer to our one and only page from since this was posted. I have lots of great navigational steps. Also, we do provide a lifetime of free support. So, focus and get over to where we are. Leave any questions by sending them to customerservice@amisinteractivecommunties.ws

Remember, all you have to do is call my 888 number below 24 hours day. Yes, all week long including weekends. You are our only focus.

Here is the perm link to interact with us now and forever!

http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=14933.0

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
R Hoffman

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2015, 02:11:10 PM »

Hi,
My name is Rebecca and Iam new to GDI.
Am interested in your online training,but when I clicked the Facebook link,it said the content is not available?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: