April 26, 2024, 01:41:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Autoresponder Emails  (Read 9777 times)
Bob Gray

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2012, 12:59:36 PM »

I am searching for a set of pre-written follow up emails for the GDI opportunity that only need modification with my information.  Do they exist and if so where do I find them.
L Christie

Live life and live it well

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 05:50:03 PM »

Hi I found 1 site where they have email ads and autoresponder ads
http://work-at-home-business.com/gdi/search-engines.html

John Houston

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 10:39:49 AM »

Bob,  Just try Googling "autoresponder messages" that will bring several sites with a series of messages you can put into an autoresponder....yes, you'll have to modify them some, but that's not too hard.  John Houston
KevinTimothy

Go Gators!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 09:18:16 AM »

Why not take the time to write your own. It will be more gratifying and you can share with your downline for duplication.

To your prosperity,

Kevin Timothy
Internet marketer,Coach
http://blog.kevintimothy.ws
TanT

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 09:25:12 AM »

I am searching for a set of pre-written follow up emails for the GDI opportunity that only need modification with my information.  Do they exist and if so where do I find them.
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2021, 11:35:23 AM »

You can utilize the one area that just place name & email. GDI has supplied it for you and all status information can be monitored. You can always switch your replica site to see which one is getting the most hits. So, yes and no.

Nevertheless, we are always willing to help all members without additional cost. Just read below and I hope to serve you in the near future. It is easier to stop selling or pushing products/tools vs offer companies and people your support services. These are just tools we use for our real companies.

People who help removing basic lack of needs. Companies we consistently retain customer while natural growth of new ones. Also, reduce daily operations expenses which consistently grows ROI/Revenue.

Hey this is real for over forty plus years using tools as GDI. You may consider reading below and allow us to establish your company foundation with GDI is the key tool. It cost nothing except your hunger for real difference. Consider investing in people vs things. Being a part of something bigger than self.

Read below and forgive us for lengthly communication...

Let's Have More Action vs Talk

Come each month we post and continue to be one of many who are consistent in supporting those. Willing to stop wasting their time and money with old perception. Chasing money vs making a difference with supporting people and companies globally.

You commit to allow us to invest in you. Our Efforts, Resources and Money in you, the person. We will walk you through all of GDI so your clarity will allow you to know GDI, like other locations are tools. You can't make money marketing other tools. Nevertheless, you can use them on each person and company based on their unique needs.

When you are ready to do this the right way. Never paying a dime for real hands on support. Then, take action and complete our "Commitment" document which is symbolic. It will allow us to create a quick support profile of yours. Then, send you an invitation to meet one on one. We call it "Strategy" sessions. They are only 15 minutes. We walk through and take action vs talk talk and hype without results.

The cost is 15 minutes of your life. We will make it worth much more and a lifetime of free support. So, stop reading the tap link. Get action-data activity. Then, we take it from there. No sales of products yes you have a real company we will develop. We will walk you through services you will supply.

No phone calls list building junk? This is real and about time it is being offered only those who are ethical and hungry to get this right the first time. Below complete our "Commitment" document. Then, get ready for an amazing journey!

https://forms.gle/JbLcdEYqMZ4tteru7

You will receive an invitation without an end date. Pick day and time and meet me one on one. You will never ever regret this starting today! No money is ever involved; this is a lifetime of free resources, investing in you is our focus. Simple!

Gratitude,
 Roll EyesWilliam

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: