March 28, 2024, 05:50:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Live Daily Training  (Read 13374 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: February 02, 2012, 03:55:50 PM »

***Attention all GDI members, as of today we have a secure location for daily answers, support action and just about anything you need to make GDI platform really create that lifestyle that only a few of us have achieved***

All you have to do is join the group and no other location bouncing around. Missing our meetings and just getting the quick help you need to make this work.

Thanks for everyone's patients. We will make it work and there are no limitations. Just allow me to prove it. Once you join there is a lifetime of support without anything excepted in return. Fare enough?

http://www.facebook.com/groups/167900393309159/

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 08:08:56 AM »

I am always here and supporting new and old. Nothing ever sold on our gatherings. Pure GDI support and holding of hands. Keeping it real and passionate. We are here for all members of GDI.

No one is ever pitching any other platforms. We are dedicated to the business and personal growth of all our members. Welcome and say hello to me!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 05:20:54 PM »

Nav had published a super way to generate huge members with a simple way of allowing them to create multiple email accounts that have their own branding. This idea is thinking out the box with using our wonderful GDI tools. This is a huge easy step to prosper the GDI way!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 04:01:23 PM »

To get the Facebook live training. Just issue and email to me with the request to be added. That is keeping it simple. No selling of anything. Just pure passionate hands on support. Fun and easy.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 11:34:42 AM »

Coming soon is going to be a post a week with how to get your GDI platform working to generate a real business. This is what GDI is all about. This is a foundation that you share your passion and get paid just doing that. Then you show others how to do the same.

Stop over thinking GDI. Get to understand the truth of our industry and how to use GDI correctly. It is a platform for your foundation of your business. Your passion is your core business. The action of sharing your passion is what your business is and you will get paid for sharing what you love.

It is so easy and we are enjoying real lifestyles.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 04:42:55 PM »

I apologize for the massive people who made contact for our live training. You have to contact me first before I can let you be part of the Facebook training. I need to know you level of understanding and email address to add you to the group. It is simple and fast.

Go to my 24hr request for support and check a day and time we will met for five minutes. All will be clear and fast. Then you will get a lifetime support at never a cost and do it right the first time.

It just makes sense to know who I am and the same with you. Then you will feel comfortable to be transparent with what you know and what really GDI is for. Let us have fun with creating a smooth way to make it happen for you.

Lot of people are understanding how to make GDI the platform it is. Do not waste any time and money on junk. You are already equipped with GDI and the rest is just support for free.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 05:14:45 PM »

First send me your email and then I will add you for access. That is simple. See you on our live coaching site.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 05:14:45 PM »

We are not waiting for you. All are welcome and will experience creating that business surrounded by passionate supporters. Hey, it is changing the way people share their passions globally.

You feel it about to happen and now you just need people who have the vast experience to show you without all that junk and hype. Let us remain transparent and keep it real.

Contact me today.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 09:23:27 AM »

OK. Since I am here everyday we will share our training also now. You can leave a question and please get involved with the different methods we share here also.

The first topic is getting it done right. This is just to focus your thoughts on finding you one passion to drive you. This is going to take you back to lovely times of youth for most. Yet, be real and what would you like to do for others? What do you love to do that supports hope and joy in others lives. This may sound crazy yet each of us know deep inside we feel for others when face to face of a person in need.

This is going to be a starting point for your business. Do not think what, GDI is the business and marketing it is my action. Wrong! GDI is a platform and a solid foundation that we all need and use to launch our business.

Now that is said let us begin by you stating what that one passion is that you would love to wake up and do everyday. Something for all people that you know makes you feel good and you never get enough of.

Believe me it works if you give it though and focus. Now, that is how we are going to leave this week. Think hard and be honest with yourself. This must be your driving point and please no saying money, my love ones. Those are noble yet get to the bottom line with this. Hey, it is your business being developed and not a hobby. So get to thinking in a quiet place which is the hardest thing to do.

You can do it and I know your unique. Just open your mind to unlimited possibilities. You want to leave a legacy right? So think without limits and doubts. I tell you that it will happen and you have the control right with you, your mind. Give it some serious thought for the rest of this week.

Thank you for your time and patients. There is some reading that may help you and not selling of any kind is ever involved. No hidden agendas allow.

http://simplicityexposed.amisinteractivecommunities.ws

You going to get inspired and feel the emotions throughout your entire body. Love sharing with you and will be back next week sometime.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2012, 10:17:50 AM »

I believe this was covered yet I see it still happen to most of our members. Hey, take your time when you want to interact within the forum. I mean just click on the username of the person who your making contact with and look at their stats. They may not be active anymore. They may have given up. So you do not want to waste space and time.

Just if we get in the habit of finding out about people before we open our mouths it will become a habit for you to complete the due diligence in each business transaction. You will save years of heart ache and pain. Believe me and take the time to research everyone before making a statement.

Yes, no one is perfect yet we can all just accept knowledge with applied action is power. Now that is priceless. Just do it and you will make a difference in you time management and leverage.

Good researching! Due Diligence, Due Diligence!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
SteveHackenebrg

Total Effort All Members (TEAM)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2012, 08:55:56 AM »

I believe this was covered yet I see it still happen to most of our members. Hey, take your time when you want to interact within the forum. I mean just click on the username of the person who your making contact with and look at their stats. They may not be active anymore. They may have given up. So you do not want to waste space and time.

Just if we get in the habit of finding out about people before we open our mouths it will become a habit for you to complete the due diligence in each business transaction. You will save years of heart ache and pain. Believe me and take the time to research everyone before making a statement.

Yes, no one is perfect yet we can all just accept knowledge with applied action is power. Now that is priceless. Just do it and you will make a difference in you time management and leverage.

Due Diligence, Due Diligence!

Mr Amis I have taken some advise from you and done some research. I am curious however why you are not using your .ws site. I did find your free yola site http://freesupportforlife.yolasite.com/. Among your other sites cvita which is another affiliate based paid program and pays the folowing,

Your referral joins…    You get
vCita Free    Thank You!
Monthly business subscription    $25
4 month business subscription    $40
Annual business subscription    $60

I was a little put back at all free info for all the new members yet it really works just the same as most other "systems". I am not here to rip you apart in any way and maybe I am wrong about how a 32 year vet really makes a great life for themselves if everything is 100% free?

It costs money to operate any business and you have to make money to spend it. Yes there are start up costs and you must be responsible for those costs. You must make money for your business first before you can pay yourself. With any business there are essential tools you need to be productive, MOST of the free tools I have ever used never last or never even work. As a current business owner I spend money on tools for my trade all the time but when I have to purchase one I want it to last, even if it costs a little more I know it will last a long time and make me money.

I do appreciate you telling everyone here to do there homework on some of our members but I do find it disturbing that you may trying to harvest. You have many post on this forum, so many that I can't keep up.

You have been a member since 2009 and have under 300 posts. A lot of those post have been very recent.

I know you like feed back, good or bad, so here is just my thoughts.

I look forward to your response and maybe an explanation to the .ws site

Steve Hackenberg

How I am Building My GDI Empire
http://blog.huskiekira.ws/
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2012, 09:58:22 AM »

Due Diligence, Due Diligence!

Mr Amis I have taken some advise from you and done some research. I am curious however why you are not using your .ws site. I did find your free yola site http://freesupportforlife.yolasite.com/. Among your other sites cvita which is another affiliate based paid program and pays the folowing,

Your referral joins…    You get
vCita Free    Thank You!
Monthly business subscription    $25
4 month business subscription    $40
Annual business subscription    $60

I was a little put back at all free info for all the new members yet it really works just the same as most other "systems". I am not here to rip you apart in any way and maybe I am wrong about how a 32 year vet really makes a great life for themselves if everything is 100% free?

It costs money to operate any business and you have to make money to spend it. Yes there are start up costs and you must be responsible for those costs. You must make money for your business first before you can pay yourself. With any business there are essential tools you need to be productive, MOST of the free tools I have ever used never last or never even work. As a current business owner I spend money on tools for my trade all the time but when I have to purchase one I want it to last, even if it costs a little more I know it will last a long time and make me money.

I do appreciate you telling everyone here to do there homework on some of our members but I do find it disturbing that you may trying to harvest. You have many post on this forum, so many that I can't keep up.

You have been a member since 2009 and have under 300 posts. A lot of those post have been very recent.

I know you like feed back, good or bad, so here is just my thoughts.

I look forward to your response and maybe an explanation to the .ws site

Steve Hackenberg

Steve Hackenberg,

You have missed the point and not completed your due diligence on William Earl Amis, Jr. III

You are looking at a old site that is for our global community. I have been with GDI since they started and this is my second account. You must look and do your research before you attach a persons character.

I have been in business for over 32 year with over 31017 members and growing daily. You did not go to my site and no one with experience would just pop up a pitch page as you have. You just duplicate GDI which gives everyone over 18 replica sites to pitch GDI.

You have to use your uniqueness as our group coaches daily and globally. We live to support everyone with never a cost. They only have the monthly for GDI and that is only until we as a group utilize leverage and grow their inner group.

Why do not you allow me to personally coach you the right way. To empower you to release all that confusion and get the coaching your writing shows you need.

No location which makes up our solid foundation cost any member a dime. I do not know how much experience you used to get your false facts yet you do not attach peoples' character based on you having a bad day?

I pray you open those eyes and get one thing out of this life lesson. You do not have our experience and that would be the reason of you releasing all that frustration in our forum.

Please, our doors are always open and your welcome when you get sick and tired of playing as you have a real business. GDI is not a business yet a core part of our foundation.

Your business is different than mine and all our members. Your unique and should find what your real passion is. Then build your business from there. That is a part of what we do and never except anything for our free lifetime support.

You do not have to spend a dime to create your foundation and I am living proof of that. You on the other hand will be one of our new daily people we pray for insight. When you have reached bottom and get sick and tired of being sick and tired. Come to me and allow us to support you and your family. I will personally show you step by step how we have been doing it long before you knew about how to get online.

We are most the ones who have businesses offline also. We have experience and travel helping people and communities. It is about finding even one person daily to empower hope into their lives. Then support them for a lifetime free using GDI as a core part of our procedures.

In the future when you start to research go to LinkedIn, then my blog and then setup a one on one with me. I would love to walk you through the right way the first time.

Even a wise man can learn!

Steve we have five locations we use to create solid foundations for all our 31017 members and each new one daily. Ever locations has a free account and that is something you do not understand based on your lack of research.

vCita is a location only use as a meeting location which is compatable with our GDI email.ws system. We send invitation out to consult. Or people visit our locations and request a meeting. It is free.

If you want the break down of how come we know what to do without cost. Why not stop with the quick answers and do as all before you. Ask for a one on one and get your mind clear with positive information at no cost.

GDI is the core platform that holds the foundation.
OL is the one location that we have free access and people unlimited vast amounts request for us to contact them daily for starting their own home business.
BWB is a free location to learn the basic of our great industry. Hands on help that enhances our procedures when we coach navigation at all free location.
TSA is the area free that global leaders in every area of our great industry meet and share real hands on methods and support at never a cost. This is priceless learning.
iWowWe is a location free we love based on one needs to communicate with their inner group about three times during the week. This is not including the meeting for coaching navigation.

So, in all fairness you did not get your facts together and I accept your apologies in advance. You should slow down and stop looking for things that do not exist. We have real passionate people helping others at no cost. Our procedures has not other expenses for you to pay. Each part of the whole foudation has no cost except GDI. That will be taken care of by us using the power of leverage. We work as a huge global team to place people into your inner group while your learning to coach on navigating at each of our locations. Everyone has done the same thing and will continue.

No books to purchase and good with junk. Those are scams and hype stuff. We are supporters and I challenge even you to allow me to personally coach you at never a price and watch you final establish a real lifestyle that only a few of us are bless to have.

I love your enthusiasm only please complete your due diligence before you attach someone's character such as you did mine. Now that show a loss of character on you part, yes?

You are put on notice and challenged to met with me and allow us to serve you with our servan't heart. Stop the negative stuff and allow we who are doing it at no cost show you. We have enough abundance for everyone. There is always room for you now and in the future when your tired of playing business owner.

By the way my site was submitted for the contest GDI was running. If your so curious why did you not contact me and ask for me to answer your questions. In the future show courage and be bold as a loin face those who you challenge. I have a huge site with more than enough daily visitors from all over. Have you ever hear of a "Clean Blog".

Make contact and I will help you. All is forgiven and I am moving on which I pray you do to.

http://simplicityexposed.amisinteractivecommunities.ws/

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2012, 08:40:15 AM »

We have made it easy to follow through with you understanding GDI and using it as a core part of a solid foundation. Hey, your paying $10.00 us dollars per month until you get 11 new members in your inner group. You not going to get quality people in your group by pitching GDI as a business. This is a part of the whole foundation. It gives us a place that every business needs contact management system that is great. You get more for you buck.

Now, then the hard part is getting with qualified passionate supportive people. Those of us who will not charge you a dime for a lifetime support. We show you how to build a real business. That is what GDI is all about.

1. Setup your "Clean Blog" and if you do not know what this is forget about every starting a business with or without GDI. Your going to waste much time and money doing nothing but playing business owner.

2. You must use your real name so people will have hope in you. I have nothing to hide and no one is looking for me based on me living my life transparent. I will be me in the morning and night. So when you create your first email account withing GDI. Make it with your full name. That will seperate you from the people playing business. You see them every where with emails like:

Handyhelper@yahoo.com or MoneyMachine@gmail....really? You have to be blind and dump not to run from all those emails and if your were smart or with a coach who knows they too have value. You would get involved in our email reversal procedures. That with blog communication reversal is going to have hot new people willing to learn from you. Hey, you show them the mistake they keep making which is insanity. They feel empowered by your insight and you  lead them in their first real business with GDI as just a core part of the foundation.

It has worked day in and day out. We have written procedures for each step and coach daily. The other four locations go hand and hand with GDI yet they cost not one dime. You get to have GDI being in front and usable with real spendable results.

Now, that is all for today and if there is any questions just contact me day or night. Hey, I do not sell anything and have learned the more you give yourself without all the hype and junk. More prosperity comes to your in abundance. There is enough and even more than enough for all of us.

Let us join together and get it right the first time.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2012, 01:05:00 PM »

Tomorrow I will start from the beginning for all our GDI family to get it right the first time. Yet, you will always need hands on support from those who have done it right the first time.

Hey, you are in GDI and must make the best of what it is created for. Forget about the thought of selling GDI as a product and putting all your time and money on junk. All is easy and you will have it at no cost right here starting tomorrow.

I can not say it will be posted daily based on all our given information posted here in this forum is 24 hours delay. It is not real time such as an outside Skype communication that we could be having right now.

This is a good thing based on learning delay gratification which is one quality needed to get through understanding all the steps needed to use GDI as the core part of a great foundation which every business person needs. You just need to understand how to recommend it to them without all the hype and sells junk.

If you use something you love to use daily and it helps your business online or offline. Then you are going to feel impowered to share it with the world. You have to find what makes you so excited about GDI first. Then take that vision with you daily through all your actions to build your foundation first.

The rest of the steps are going to be given each week right here. Yes, at first I stated daily yet you will have too much to do and that will get you overwhelmed fast.

Since I have found my passion which each daily supporting others in every area of living. I love to serve other to better themselves in life. I share my passion on a global site and also coach at never a cost.

This is my awakening every day to find just one new person to share my passion and learn theirs. Then show them how to achieve sharing it and creating unlimited prosperity in each area of their lives. That is what GDI will do for you once you learn how to us this remarkable platform for what it was created for. Stop with all the hype that will go away. Find that on things that keeps you using GDI and start to use it well.

Learn all the areas within GDI and master navigation is a must. You will be suprised at the unlimited wisdom that one action will give you daily.

Well, that is the first of many many more motivating informational post. I do look forward in meeting more of you in the near future. Take a chance and let us all share wonderful useful information that has worked for us.

Thank you for spending time and get ready for some steps that I and all my group members made a procedure that works with GDI. No additional cost is involved. No need to spend or waste the little money you do not have.

You have to understand that I am blessed to be one of the view people in our global industry that made a lifestyle change which has given me the choice daily to do as I will and when. There is only a few of us globally that have achieved this and my journey is still growing daily for the last 32 years.

You are not going to make millions of dollars overnight. Yet, just follow the procedures I will be sharing at no cost. The more you help others it is returned to you hundreds fold. I am living proof of this and hold on to that one thought during the challenges and you will get through them with a smile.

Have positive and great day!

"All you have to do is ask for help"

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2012, 12:04:56 PM »

Everyone has asked how can they get hands on support for our GDI. Well contact me 24 hrs a day if you need to. I can be reached at the link below for a one on one and it is free.

Earlier on of our GDI family members made a comment on vCita. It is just a free location that my group does one on one coaching from and it is free. If you want a free account I will help you which unlimited others not even with GDI has jumped on with me. It has nothing to do with the other cost base platforms. It is free to all and nothing to pay. I do not pay yet they have a paying location like every place else.

The only thing that cost is GDI and that will become free once we work with you to establish your business. That is the bottom line.

I have been in business for over 32 years and growing with no additional cost. My GDI group is at the level where I do not pay monthly and so will yours. It is based on the leverage of our group and we focus on each new person within our group. That is how everyone ends up not paying monthly for GDI.

Listen, the more you help others and leave all the hype with junk alone. The more you will find prosperity in every area of your life. There are always those people who take advantage of good folks like yourself. Yet, leave them alone and get with those who have a passion of serving others and will not except anything in return.

The choice is yours and that is what matters. No cost except GDI or keep jumping around to places bases on sales pages, white pages, hype pages and junk. They do not work and take your money for leaving you with nothing. You loose you desire to even try to gain even an inch of hope. That is what we are getting removed from GDI.

We only want real people who have a dream of creating something more than what they have. Ones who hearts are pure with hope and can vision prosperity. Then we will help and support that dream to show you how even ours had manifested into being.

GDI can and will take you where you want to go. You first have to build a foundation with GDI as the core. Then the rest will follow with our hands on daily support if needed.

So, for those who doubt keep on moving in the direction of hype and wishes. For those who are sick and tired of being sick and tired of all the hype out there. You have made the wise choice with GDI. We are all family in here and that is what dreams are build with, hope and persistence. We have it all.

Now, everyone who doubts our support. Challenge yourself to one on one with me below and allow our group to serve you free for a lifetime. Hey, it cost you nothing and you give us nothing. The only things costing you is paying monthly for GDI, we do not have to do that. We have made our lifestyle by hard work. The same you will if you give yourself the chance to do it right this time.

Start with removing all the doubt and getting away for negative things, people and places. That is the first step in achieving anything worth while. Learn about our industry which is full of facts not hype and glamour.

We have unlimited resources within GDI and you should get to master navigation. Hey, if you do you will make huge changes in your life. We would love to be apart of that by providing hands on support. It cost nothing except your desire to achieve more.

Thank you for giving me a chance to support our service. We love giving to others and our lifestyles allow us to just to what we love.

Have a great week and keep positive. Get to some GDI seminars and learn what you need to.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: