April 27, 2024, 12:06:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Team Elite - is this allowed?  (Read 3801 times)
JennyF

View Profile WWW
« on: January 10, 2012, 04:35:30 PM »

I was contacted today through a traffic exchange by some one called Adam Stanley. I had asked in the chat stream if GDI Team Elite accepted members who were already in GDI. He said no and got very pushy and quite rude when I said I had two domains here already and even though I don't do a lot of promotion and recruiting, I was happy with my existing sponsor. He said it wasn't worth being in GDI if you don't promote and sorry I disagree.

Is there some rule against these people who try to get you to move into their team?

Jenny Fletcher
insight247
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 05:03:50 PM »

I was contacted today through a traffic exchange by some one called Adam Stanley. I had asked in the chat stream if GDI Team Elite accepted members who were already in GDI. He said no and got very pushy and quite rude when I said I had two domains here already and even though I don't do a lot of promotion and recruiting, I was happy with my existing sponsor. He said it wasn't worth being in GDI if you don't promote and sorry I disagree.

Is there some rule against these people who try to get you to move into their team?

Good Afternoon,

It is against GDI policies to cross recruit; no matter if it is another competing program/service or a different Affiliate or downline within the GDI system.

Please review section #40 of the Independent Affiliate Agreements Terms and Conditions for more detailed information about "Cross-Sponsoring".

Whitney
GDI Forum Support
IvanA1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 05:49:52 PM »

what is that GDI Team Elite??
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: