March 29, 2024, 06:54:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekly Activity  (Read 12169 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: January 08, 2012, 08:40:39 AM »

I will list weekly actions that our members are doing which works to grow their GDI business.

You can learn from reading each step and doing it yourself. Its about you getting something out of being in business. Then share your passions that worked. You can make this work if your able to learn how visualization works.

If you have trouble, just make contact with me daily. Below is the area with my contact information and methods.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 03:56:14 PM »

GDI

Below is all the core training for your dedicated new member to your team. Do not over do it. Keep it simple and duplicable. The rest will come easy with time. This is the first of many and accomplishing this with any person will have the remaining location simple. This is the most difficult to master and must be the one to train everyone one for mastering navigation will become a part of their new lifestyle and yours. Welcome and keep it simple.

A) Setup- GDI Blog with Hosting.
   1) Create a WordPress Blog and download as a saved file on your computer.
   2) Host at GDI
      2a) Upload and direct traffic to this new address/URL a .ws site.
      2b) Write articles once a week on your passion. Things that you enjoy to get your message out to the public. No pitch pages and nothing to sell. It will not work.

B) Setup your profile with all real information.
   1. Email - this will be at least one GDI created business email. No longer utilize Gmail and others.
   2. Telephone Number - Furnish them with the link Monitium for the Toll Free number and remind them of when to cancel account to avoid paying for it. 
   3. Skype:
   4. Real physical address

C) Walk through navigation
   1) Email
   2) Hit Log
   3) Tutorials, this is for GDI training and prior tapes. Remind them to attend Webinars.
   4) Members/Downline/Upline.
   5) Webinars/Forums.

D) Establish daily activity at lease 20 minutes a day.
   1) Check messages in Forum.
   2) Welcome new members.
   3) Participate on Forum.
   4) Check GDI Business Email Accounts.
   5) Respond to all new members questions.

F) Issue GDI Step By Step Wealth Guide.

******Practice Navigation By Exploring All Areas. You Must Master To Teach Others******

Any questions just communicate with me below!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 02:41:09 PM »

This is a great post! take action on this people!!!!

Great Post

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 05:20:54 PM »

I just thought to check in and still offer one-on-one hand held guide. Nothing to pay for we are all GDI family and I am here for your growth.

Maximize leverage and if you don't know how. Ask me!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 01:10:07 PM »

We are huge in supporting our GDI family. We have 24hrs of training and it is one-on-one by schedule. Just choose a day and time. I will personally invite and approve you with me. Looking forward in growing with you!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 02:43:26 PM »

You should have been consistent with all action. You must setup consults for all new members in our group. Weekly communication is a must.

If you want to understand how to utilize GDI for what it is then think about this. GDI is only a platform to launch your business. Until you learn how to find your true passion and then share it globally. Then how to make money just by empowering others with weekly stories of support and growth. Doing what you love doing and getting paid for it.

You have to love people and reading. You must understand this is a lifetime journey and not a race. You must lead by example. So, do not ask anyone to do something you have not done yourself.

Understand if you find what you love doing. Then someone supports you and coaches you into how to share that passion in away that it relates to business and personal growth. Then shows you how to generate unlimited revenue from just doing what you love and sharing it with the world.

Is that not enough to really stop and get real with GDI. It is a foundation and must be built with a clear understanding of all the marvels it has to offer you. We have the state of the art training here within GDI. There are unlimited hands on support on Facebook.

You must complete due diligence in every step you take. So, stop and start from getting it done right the first time.

Allow us to support your GDI foundation and never look back. We will support you day and night without ever a cost. We have been blessed with real lifestyles and would not accept anything for our lifetime support with your GDI platform.

Hey, you have been wasting how long with how much? Now, you deserve to get it done right. We will be here for the next 32 years in our global industry. We never leave anyone to stand on their own.

Looking forward in meeting your and giving all our support.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 05:14:45 PM »

I believe being transparent. You may have the coaching sheet above yet without our hands on support you may feel overwhelmed. It is nothing wrong with that, just reach out and contact me day or night. We are here to make a difference. There is enough prosperity for all.

Just allow us to help you and gain the foundation first. Then you will learn what your passion is. That is when the fun starts. You will be shown how to share you passion and create your business by just doing that. Then show others how to do the same.

Hey, it works with GDI and we do it everyday. Each day I have new members getting the support they needed. I just love to give all the support I can. They get to focus on their business which is just coaching others to find their passion and share it. You actually prosper by the more people you support. It is a blessing.

Want to know more? Contact me today or when ever. We are not going anywhere.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2012, 10:17:50 AM »

We had a huge request list from people asking for support in setting up emails and blogs without ads and ones which create interactivity with all readers. This will increase readers and build relationships and new members for your business.

The one thing to keep in mind is people do not like self-promotion of any kind. That means do not promote other things including GDI. You speak about great moving adventures in your own life that has change your overall being. Also, things you learn which empowered you to want a real business created based on just your passion. That is what people want and empower them to hope again.

Give others courage and instill a presents that makes others hunger for each new adventure your willing to share. We call this sharing the love. It is so moving to see people change their thinking about life and how to create a real adventurous lifestyle is amazing.

We had a great time supporting our GDI family and look forward in sharing more with you on this topic. I just got to get something in my stomach and be back. Its all about doing what you love when you choose to do it. Right now I choose to put all on hold and get something to keep me going.

Talk soon and if your interested I have some people, not myself that I coached who have the open time to set with you and get you on board the right way. No worries just simple enjoyment and prosperity for all.

Just stay transparent and keep it real, OK.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2012, 09:24:57 AM »

I have given so many members a chance to read and take action to master navigation within GDI. There is still much more to accomplish. You have to understand what GDI is first and know how to use it for a solid foundation.

If you can not build a foundation using GDI then you are not doing it right the first time. Just get serous and stop bouncing around from place to place. I see to many of our members acting as they have it all made. Yet, check their states and talk with them. They are not being honest and pretending to know things.

This is not ethical and so bad judgement. Please, forgive us within GDI for this situation. I am here to put it right and make it right for all our members.

1. If your not getting help from your sponsor and upline then get the heck away from them.
2. Take a look around the forum and see what type of people are being active without all that pitching junk. You do not need to spend anymore money while being in GDI. That is all stuff none of us needs.
3. Check out people's stats and if you do not know how to do that there is a huge problem. This shows you have to support and your leadership is not coaching you right. You should me mastering navigation within every area of GDI.

If you can not take a look at my username. Tap on it and then check out my profile information. Then tap on stats. It will show you how many hours I logged since joining under this account. It will show you all my postings. Read them and see if I am self-promoting anything, no!

Then take a look at the hours I am normally online within this Forum. That shows dedication to all our GDI family and shows I learned that one must master navigation at any location first. That is all part of building your solid foundation with GDI as a core part.

There are lots more unknown to those who are just playing with GDI. You want to have a real lifestyle with GDI as a core part of your foundation. You just want to do what you love when you want to do it. You do not want people pitching more locations that cost you money like GDI. That is not doing anything for creating your business and lifestyle that only a few of us have achieved in this great industry.

Hey, do you know that writing about you adventures and life experiences in a positive way once a week will bring unlimited people who desire to be coached by you? Well, that is just part of GDI and building a real business vs. playing like you are in business globally and have nothing to show for it. Yes, hundreds of pitch pages or sales pages yet nothing that is valid.

I do not know about everyone else. But 32 years ago I learn allot and serving others is my passion. I do not except anything for it and I do it daily. I love what I do and have a real lifestyle that allows me to be happy and only do what I love, serving others.

Now, that is a real business that I wake each day with excitement to do. If I choose not to do something during the day, I do not have to. I live to serve others and this is the best business anyone could ask for. The more you serve others with all your heart. The more prosperity is given to you.

Now, that it is for this time and I will return later with more. If you have any questions or need anything. Contact me day or night at my below 24hr contact location. Have a great day and keep smiling. Enjoy your time here and get involved with something new today!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 09:58:22 AM »

You can read this information above yet without our support and coaching you will remain lost. Let us help you get all the benefit of knowing how to use GDI as the core part of a foundation. Then show you how it all works.

The more time you waste makes it hard to get started on the right path. Let us just jump into it and there is no expense added. This is your cry for a better way of living with passionate supportive people during a lifetime of support. No cost which is unbelievable.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2012, 08:40:15 AM »

I just wanted to get things clear with all our GDI family. You know why there are no responses for your site. Your just wasting your time with putting up yet another sales page for promotion of GDI. That is not what you should do.

You have to learn how to tell your life story in ways that are empowering. That is your home page without any ads for sales of any kind. People want to read adventurous and empowering material that is useful. Do not give them anything free except your vast experience in our industry.

Write your weekly article on you. That is a subject you never run out of things to share. Your passion is what you are writing and sharing. You should keep those videos off your site they slow it down for us who try to visit. It will loose more people than you can imagine.

Then have a page that says who your are as a person willing to support them in creating a lifestyle. That is what business your are in creating lifestyles based on each unique passion. So, no two businesses are ever the same. If I am writing about me and my vast knowledge of things in a way to relate them to business growth and creation. It will be different than you writing.

Next and last page should be what you offer if they gave you the honor of helping them create a lifestyle. They want to be needed and loved such as all of us. Tell them you need them and want them. Tell them that day or night you will be hands on coaching them through each step. Now you must live your words or you will develop a bad name and never recover.

Last please never self-promote GDI or anything else. You are having a 'Clean Blog" filled with thoughts from your own mind. Do not quote people who no one cares about. You are the focus of everything written. Just get with those who have clean blogs and look study them. You will feel your passion manifest and never be the same.

Did you know that our sites store all information of those who leave comments? Well that is how you build a list also. Lost more on email reversal and blog comment reversals. That is something we coach daily with our group.

You will see the traffic increase and your inner group grow with a huge flux. I can not keep up with over 8,000 visits weekly and they keep growing. All real people wanting me to coach them and I am only one person. That is why I have a huge group and coach everyday. So, we get into leverage. Me with others gives more time to focus.

I believe in being one with each person and not auto-responders. It may take time yet I am being human and do not repeat say the same stuff. I have written all my responses based on the individual and our history no matter how new or old. That is the personal touch and hands on support we all should give.

Well, that is it for now. If you would like to know more just contact me day or night. Hey there is enough prosperity to share good quality information like this for all of us. I do not worry about hiding procedures that works. If everyone would be real and transparent. Our industry will once again be great, Rome what?

Have a great day and smile with joy in your heart. Why be down and gloomy. I appreciate all of you and love to give my support anyway I can. Information is free and support from us is free also. I can never get over those who want to charge to help those they put into GDI. That is just so wrong and unethical.

Well, let us close by saying your a great person and with an awesome location with GDI. The rest is what you must learn. It may take a year to master the navigation alone. So do not give up and quit you day jobs yet. I have been blessed to have a lifestyle which allows me not to work for anyone. I do as I love daily and never would trade this for anything. It is all about helping people.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2012, 10:24:36 AM »

Now we have so many new people jumping in line to have one of our coaches walk them through our procedures to use GDI as the core part of creating a solid foundation before jumping into launching their unique business. This is how we are growing at an unbelievable rate.

No self-promoting of anything on our blogs. Real stories of adventure courage and empowerment. We each tell our live stories based on real events. Think about how you are responsible for everything that happens each day. You actually plan each day and then can shape what happens. So why not plan a great day with lost of adventure and all positive outcomes? That is what all our members are learning to do just by sharing their activities once a week on their "Clean Blog".

That is bringing quality passionate new members in daily. It is how our industry use to be. No sales pitches and hidden agendas. No added expenses for others pockets. Real transparent ethical people supporting others with all their hearts.

Hey, everything is easy or hard based on your attitude. Smile more and what that one thing change you days.

Get with me or one of my group members I have had the honor of coaching which is a lifetime journey. We love to help all our GDI family!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2013, 11:10:53 AM »

For now one you only have to go to my profile and then to my stats. Then just look for my latest post to see the next amazing supportive techniques. They are always free and never a cost.

We believe in giving by serving others who only ask for help.

Looking forward in making a difference in your life.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: