April 18, 2024, 11:26:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily Help  (Read 4075 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: January 08, 2012, 08:40:39 AM »

Hello,
having trouble making this thing work? We all have been there.

This is a new year and we want you to be very successful as only you can determine. If this sounds good and you need hands on support in every area to make your business a reality. Just contact me and we will have you up and running in no time.

We are a GDI family and never will leave anyone behind. What ever happened in the past is not important. Your growth is our only focus. It is free and for the life of your business. Just do something today!

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 06:27:33 PM »

So more of our members within GDI are screaming for support. Yet, once you are responded to what then?

You have to start being positive and stop repeating the same stuff. You have not gotten anywhere and continue to waste your time and money, why?

Get real and wake-up. You ask for help and we are answering so just do something today. Get involved with communicating and things will begin to make since.

I have monitored hundreds of people within GDI and you are not even spending one hour during a given week here. How in the world to you plan on creating a real business with GDI as part of the equation if you do not spend time with it.

This is not a hobby you just sit aside and see what happens. You must have action and not just vision. They go together and must take form with you.

I can talk about everything and you vision it. Yet, we are not making anything happen by sitting down and just having words. You have to be involved. No one is going to do the work for you. This is not a get rich junk stuff.

So, stop feeling sorry for yourself and get up to take action.

I will continue to monitor most of you with your stats. You can get it together or keep wasting your time and money doing nothing. Not knowing something is all your fault. Ask questions and get involved is the key.

We have supportive people here? Why to use this as a time to learn and explore your options. It works and we are here to prove it.

I do look forward to hearing from more of you in the near future. Everyone ends up speaking with my one day or the others.

Life changes when you make it!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 09:04:49 AM »

Did you hear? We are all over our forum supporting our members with real usable information that will get you started too.

Take a look around the forum and get involved. Everyone is willing to share good usable information to help you all the way.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: