April 20, 2024, 05:29:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Newbie or Returning Member Need A site built for free!  (Read 4361 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: December 19, 2011, 01:33:19 PM »

Hey, we all are here to help one another make the most of GDI. One of my the things I have a passion to accomplish daily. Would be to give without question, assistance to resolve and issue to all who just ask.

Everyone who is serious about making GDI the best platform to support the foundation of your business. I will walk you through setting up a real site/blog in now time. Hey, it will not cost you a dime. We believe in doing something for other and never excepting anything in return. Why do people think you have to do something to receive something first?

Just make contact with me only at the 24hr request contact area below. That way you can pick a day and time with the method we will communicate. I will not keep you for long. I have been doing this for a very long time. It only takes minutes and no cost. My way of welcomming you to our family GDI.

Looking forward in building a real relationship bonded on trust.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 12:19:08 PM »

Allot of new contact today! This is working and more people should take advantage now in the early stage of creating this GDI platform. Get to the Webinars and master navigation in every area within our GDI platform. This is the training you will require to help new people understand what this is all about. Then you will share your passion on your site, which will empower others to seek GDI as their new foundation. Just ask questions and do not hesitate. Timing is everything and without a group of passionate supportive people like here at GDI. Your not going to reach higher levels to achieve success as only you can determine.

Hey, you joined and that took huge amount of courage. So now what?

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 08:40:39 AM »

Hey, this is simple. You create a blog and host it here within GDI. You share your passions with the world. You learn how the few of us generate revenue from just doing this simple exciting things daily.

This is how one creates a lifestyle and not just live a life. If this sounds good to you. Make a connections with me. I will be honored to support your GDI business as part of our belief to never leave anyone alone. Our GDI family believes in giving without expecting anything in return.

I look forward in building a real relationship that will be bonded on trust. It is a free hands on support we give. This is for the life of your business.

If one can do it, why not you?

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: