March 28, 2024, 12:20:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting started with out a credit card  (Read 5119 times)
KWilson1

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2011, 09:48:10 AM »

I have a lead who is interested in an alternative way to get started without a credit card!!!
Anyone have any ideas, clues, or suggestions for me to tell him.
I did already suggest that he may be able to get started with a PayPal account
Is this accurate??

Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 03:00:03 PM »

I have a lead who is interested in an alternative way to get started without a credit card!!!
Anyone have any ideas, clues, or suggestions for me to tell him.
I did already suggest that he may be able to get started with a PayPal account
Is this accurate??

Hello,

You may use PayPal as a preferred payment method BUT PayPal may still require a card:

When linking your GDI account to your PayPal account to authorize automatic deposits, you are telling PayPal that its okay for GDI to take X amount from your account every month. This is called Pre-Approved Payments

Depending on your lead's location (country), he/she may need a valid card associated with their PayPal account before adding any Pre-Approved payments to their account. This means they may still need a card to even use PayPal as a preferred payment method on GDI.

If your lead is in the UK, then I'm sure they will need a card to accept Pre-Approved payments. I'm not sure about any other countries though.

Also, when I say 'card' I don't mean Credit Card. This could be Debit (bank) card, Prepaid Card, Credit Card and maybe some other types.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: