April 19, 2024, 03:15:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you think your site has the potential to sell domain names? Post a link below, with any additional information.
Yes
No (I dont know anything about Web Design)
No (I'm Lazy)
No (I'm having issues)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think your site will sell?  (Read 4002 times)
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« on: December 12, 2011, 04:12:38 PM »

I've seen so many domains out there that either redirect straight to a replicated site (lead capture page) or look like they've been created by a 5 year old (no offense).

Yet, the owners complain about their STILL progress with the affiliate program...

If your here to make money and sell, then you need to make sure your domain has the potential to do so...

Having it redirect to replicated site is not the best way to go about it.

I've seen a few recent posts on here with people moaning about how they've been an affiliate for 2+ years and yet have not made a penny...Ever wonder why?

Anyway, I'm not going to write an article here. Instead, I'm going to reply to each individual's post, and tell them what I think about their site.

And guys, I'm going to be absolutely honest, so if your site looks stupid, I will tell you.

Go ahead and post a link to your domain after you've answered the poll. Ill check it out.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
Aaron Riddell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 09:48:10 AM »

Remember,

There's the Wordpress plugin available now, includes the GDI Blog template.

Aaron Riddell
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 03:00:03 PM »

Remember,

There's the Wordpress plugin available now, includes the GDI Blog template.

Aaron Riddell

Correct,

But like the Replicated sites, they're not very effective.

So users who post their domain with that theme and WP active, I'll primarily judge on it's content.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: