March 29, 2024, 08:12:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW AND NEVER BUILT A WEBSITE BEFORE  (Read 5322 times)
S Highland

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2011, 09:11:28 AM »

Hi,
    I am brand new to GDI and I have not ever built a web page before. I am able to use the website builder but I have no clue what I am supposed to be doing with my web page. Can anyone give me some helpful tips or advice on what it is I am doing. Thanks for the help -SHELL-
MichaelPetty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 03:41:37 PM »

GDI has a site builder tutorial that helps you step by step.

Discover What 3% of Smart Marketers Know That 97% of Not So Smart Marketers Will Never Understand At http://www.clearmlmformula.com
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 01:33:19 PM »

GDI has a site builder tutorial that helps you step by step.

If everyone who joins GDI would attend the Webinars and receive help. This would save allot of hype. Also, understand that GDI is a platform for your business. Your business is sharing what your passionate about. Getting with other who create a team around you. Thus, training and support is provided to all new members. There are so many factors and only key thing of GDI is it is a tool. Read my blog without all the hype and nothing to sell. Real content on a global area.

The GDI tutorials are great for training. Just master navigation in every area of GDI. Then you will understand how money is generated and how to maximize leverage within GDI. So much and all information is free.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 01:33:19 PM »

Hi,
    I am brand new to GDI and I have not ever built a web page before. I am able to use the website builder but I have no clue what I am supposed to be doing with my web page. Can anyone give me some helpful tips or advice on what it is I am doing. Thanks for the help -SHELL-

Welcome to GDI. Find my contact information for 24hr request contact below in my signature. I will have you a blog/site built for no cost in a few minutes. We will create it so fast together. I believe in leaving no one behind.

Alls well and look forward in learning more of you. Just make the next step and contact me.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 09:28:02 AM »

If you still need help, make connection with me today!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: