April 25, 2024, 03:17:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting out with no or little help  (Read 3225 times)
Darryl_B

View Profile WWW
« on: October 31, 2011, 10:09:46 AM »

Hello and Welcome to GDI,

My name is Darryl Burgess from Ontario, Canada. I have been a member with GDI for a little while with over 25yrs of successful management and marketing. I know what it is like to go it alone. There are some great people within GDI that have tremendous knowledge and help others.
I would like to do my part in starting you off with a real chance to be a success in this business.
   First step, lets get started by you placing one of  GDI’s temporary web pages as your site. Go to the main menu page here at GDI and set your website to parking services. This will allow a replicated site to be displayed. This is until your own website is complete.
   Then go to GDI affiliate page and scroll down and click on the GDI step-by-step wealth guide. This will explain and answer a lot of the questions you may have on success with GDI.
   There are many tutorials that guide you through building your Blog. This is located in the main menu  on the left side GDI Tutorials. These videos take you through step by step.
   I will help you to grow and build a real relationship bonded by trust. You will have access to daily contact with our team and I. All this support and training at no cost!. That is what we are all about. To make this amazing opportunity a tool that will jump start your “Home Base Business”. That with a real solid foundation.
    It’s only about you and the end result, success as only you determined it to be. That is our only focus to each committed person we support.   If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time. It is only about you and what you determine to be success. I will support you all the way with our team of ethical people. Just our way of giving first to help others achieve great goals and success!.
   I would recommend that you open up a Skype account if have not already done so. This way we can communicate more effectively.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Darryl Burgess

E-mail Darryl@hbventure.ws

RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 11:43:49 AM »

I will help you to grow and build a real relationship bonded by trust. By Darryl B

This is want it takes for us to make it, GDI works!!!

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
AbdulrahmanHawari

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 02:51:25 PM »

Hi

I have been with GDI 9 month and i dont have downline member, what you suggest to do??

I need help for successful promotion.

Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: