April 22, 2024, 11:41:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Logo Banners Please  (Read 2946 times)
Callie C

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2011, 10:02:38 AM »

Although some people like those blinking, flashing, animated banners, I abhor them. 
I would like to suggest that the Website.ws,  or the Global Domains International logos be made available on the banner page... no blinking please...  Sometimes simple is best. 

Right now I have to copy the image and then embed the hyperlink to my referral page... and it has to be done through the text box or gallery... it would be nice to have the code to copy to the Source page so the image is exactly where I want it... no matter what browser a user is viewing from.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: