March 29, 2024, 08:18:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Menu Pages are Missing  (Read 3210 times)
Stefan Thomas

View Profile WWW
« on: October 13, 2011, 09:21:58 AM »

I was working on my website just now when I noticed that the page list on the site is no longer appearing.  I'm supposed to have 3 pages on the list, and the menu is showing up on the site builder, but when I simply enter my website address to check out the site, the pages in the menu are gone.  My website is questerbusiness.ws and I'm using the Blue Curves web design template.  Please help, I'm unable to figure out what happened. Sad
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 09:28:30 AM »

I was working on my website just now when I noticed that the page list on the site is no longer appearing.  I'm supposed to have 3 pages on the list, and the menu is showing up on the site builder, but when I simply enter my website address to check out the site, the pages in the menu are gone.  My website is questerbusiness.ws and I'm using the Blue Curves web design template.  Please help, I'm unable to figure out what happened. Sad

Hello Stefan,

Our technical department is already aware of the issue affecting website menus from websites built using SiteBuilder, they are hard at work fixing the issue and will have it resolved as soon as possible.

If you need further assistance, you may contact our Support Department by email at support@wsdomains.ws or you may call (1)760-602-3000 Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time. Please listen to the entire list of telephone choices in order to ensure you reach the proper department.

NOTE: Our office hours are based on the Pacific Standard Time Zone. Please make sure when contacting our office that you please do so from a time in your local time zone that is within GDI’s hours of operation. For more information on Time Zones and Time zone differences, please visit http://www.worldtimezone.com/. For information on proper long distance or international calling procedures, please visit http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Stefan Thomas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 03:41:59 PM »

Hello Stefan,

Our technical department is already aware of the issue affecting website menus from websites built using SiteBuilder, they are hard at work fixing the issue and will have it resolved as soon as possible.

If you need further assistance, you may contact our Support Department by email at support@wsdomains.ws or you may call (1)760-602-3000 Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time. Please listen to the entire list of telephone choices in order to ensure you reach the proper department.

NOTE: Our office hours are based on the Pacific Standard Time Zone. Please make sure when contacting our office that you please do so from a time in your local time zone that is within GDI’s hours of operation. For more information on Time Zones and Time zone differences, please visit http://www.worldtimezone.com/. For information on proper long distance or international calling procedures, please visit http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/.

Thank you, the menus are back now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: