April 29, 2024, 06:02:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI CO-OPS  (Read 3459 times)
Rob_S1

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2011, 04:54:44 PM »

Hey Guys,

Rob here, I'm new to the forum. So I was trying to get sum info on these GDI co-ops that I've been seeing online. Has anyone tried one of these or is anyone involved in one right now? I am very interested in getting involved with one, but there's so many I just wanted to get some input on these co-ops if anyone is involved. Which ones work or which one is the best? Your input and comments would be very appreciated..

Thanks,
Rob
www.bank24seven.ws   
C_Chavez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 08:32:53 AM »

Hi Rob,

Most of the CO-OPS work in groups helped by rotators, same page but different GDI link in every click to the page, but same as other
pages you have to promote your affiliate CO-OP page.

Best regards
Luis Villasana

Joan Michelle P

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 11:19:48 AM »

Hello Rob,

I am also new here, but I have a bad and good experience with some of them. If you are interested to know which one really works. Please send me and email at jm.panilag@gmail.com.

Regards,

JM Panilag
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: